Yay! I can finally blog ! ^^v !
Even though the blogging thing look damn off k. Whats wrong with blogger, argh.
K anyway, I know I need a longlonglonglong post to cover up for all those posts I've missed.
To make things easier, I've decided to put as much picture as I can to occupy space, hahaha.
So anyway, here is it! :DD
Oh wait, where is the icon?!?!?!?! Tmd.
Nvm, I shall blog properly then.
Yesterday,
was a Saturday! A nice nice nice superb day.
Early in the morning, 830. Miss Qiaomei woke up with messy hair and super unglam face and lay in bed till 840.
Then, she went to bathe and get everything ready and all and left for bugis.
Wonder finish foundation is damn cool cans. Me love ^^!
Reached bugis and walked to national library, ignoring all those yummy foods.
Went to sit in the childrens' library and wait for moses and gavin to tell her where they are.
Met them and decided to go to macs cause im angry. They wanted to study there too, so yeap. Macs.
Then shiqi and emily were lost finding macs, making me left me macs infront of two hungry ghosts and go find them.
They totally miss the place horribly cans.
Didnt really study. Just kept eating. Seaweed shaker fries is way way way brilliant! Super nice. Im damn glad its back, haha.
Then uhms, me and emily were like damn high.
Cause moses have this damn cool headphone then me and emily were like enjoying it and shaking like mad haha.
We went to cashstudio after that, ktvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. Me and emily continue high-ing
But emily and shiqi said that I zi-high and didnt take zilian photos with me, meanies!
Kept highing and screaming with emily. Innocent shiqi, aw ): LOL.
That's all. Abit short ahs.
* Edit!
I know what to post already. Yknow what, I've been reading this person's blog out of boredom and read till damn pekchek cans.
I shouldnt say male or female so i use 'it'.
It change stead like mad. Really. It can say 'I love you lots!!!!' to one person and say the same thing to other person the next day.
And whenever it have no couple, it will emo like some shit ass.
'I've been hurting.' 'I miss you'
In simpler facts, it just wants to have someone to be it's stead!
Have 'it' ever been in love? Those that love it must be mad man. Damn obvious that it have never really love it's stead before la.
Just want people to idolise it, treat it like royalty, love it, dote on it.
Hong like mad! Fking honsters la D:
I have no idea why im so mad. Not my business anyway. Just felt totally unworthy for those that really love it.
And when it comes to this, I wanna add that I will never be involve in a relationship that have no concerns, whatsover.
Its damn right pathetic and it scares people off. You dont talk, you dont do anything with each other and yet you celebrate anniveries.
You dont fking act like a couple, you act like strangers and yet you call yourselves couple.
Just because you dont have the nerve to ask for break, the whole thing turns out to be so pathetic.
Scary.