<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
six.
Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:10 PM

I know I shoudnt be blogging about this but I cant stand it anymore.



#QUEEN
'Does pharmacies sell sleeping pill?' If you are attention-seeking, I must say that I didnt really want to give you any attention. If you are not, then, 'Watsons should have' . Its not like we are all against you. But we somehow felt that, you are really, seeking for attention. Smartest, chio-est, richest, most popular girl, isnt all this things you wanted? But yknow what, even if you have all these things, you will have no true friends. Do you really love him? Are you really scared that you will lose him or are you scared that you'll end up with no boyfriend? Acting like a freakinglian and bitch wont help. It will only make people look down on you more. You said you dont hate limey, but isnt it obvious that you hate her when you fkingly tear the paper and throw at her? Even I, dont agree with what you have done. Dont say 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!' . Put your heart under the micrscope, what do you see? Listen to your heart and admit it. When you cry and sit in the middle of nowhere, what were you thinking? 'Yes! They will notice me like that?' yeah? Laughs, pathetic little girl. When egg was running beside us, they werent even trying to follow you. They were waiting for gavin. See, even gavin is more important than you. Dont flatter yourself. Now you are saying you want to hold his hand just because a rival has appear? Too late. You said you wont copy things 'like some people'. Hey, dont I see you in the 'some people' group? Think before you write. And friends dont scold friends.



#EGG
'Dont know' is all you can say. Your 'dont know' has hurt how many people, do you know that? Sit down one day and think about all the questions needed to be thought. I know you dont want to hurt her, but being invovlved in sucha pathetic relationship aint going to make you happy. I am not saying that you should break just to satisfy limey. Even if you do so, limey wont be happy. Acting like nothing had happen is a good thing, it can dissolve away all the awkwardness but it isnt going to help in solving the problem. I has been asking you 'Are you a boy or a girl?' for days. First, I meant it physically. Now, I meant it mentally. Dont be a coward and hide. Face the problem and freaking solve it. Dragging it will only make it worse, dont you know that? Gay.


L-MO is now six6.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3