I can be a shopaholic, yes. I may love money alot. I dont know how to save money but I bloody hell wont lie to my own father.
I get around $50-90 per week. And he expects me to spend only on food. Dont I need money to buy stationeries, daily needs and fking chairman kept collecting classfunds! All this are included in my allowance. I buy everything with my allowance. And I want to save.
I tried saving by putting my money at my friend there so that i wont have a chance to use it outside school. And yet you dont believe me, you accuse of lying.
I asked 20$ from you to buy my facial foams, and yet you ask me to show you the products I bought. You never ever request for that.
I tried not to take money from you other than my allowance so I didnt take money from you for the past 2 weeks, didnt you notice that? You asked me I left how much at the end of the week, I told you 20$+ and you were amazed and even suspected that I didnt eat. You kept asking me if I have enough money and if I dont have enough, I must get it from you. Now I get it from you, and you accused me of lying.
Others can accused me of lying but you cant. Becasue you are the dad that I idolised on for years.
You accused me of stealing last time and now you accuse me of lying? Am I that bad in your eyes?