Yeaps, as you can see, blogger is normal! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D !
First picture: Me in my cute-until-cannot plaits rofl.
I think its cute lor, hahahahhahahahhah!! I didnt want to take it out at night. lmao.
Actually I tie for the sake of funnnnnnnnn! (: Guides girls tie till so cute, I want try too LOL
How do I look?! I let down abit of fringe and it bothered me like hellll oh.
I should fking go cut it, argh. Bloody hell long!
Second, third and last picture: Macs!!
Wanted to go macs study but hello! Its a saturday ~~
Saturday is my having fun day, party animal like me will concentrate meh. So .................
I ate like some mad cow. Macs, gain dk how many grams.
Emily, Shiqi and me are addicted camwhorers, so of course, we camwhored!!!
The third picture is cooooooooooooooool right ^^
Me in Moses's headphone with Emily wearing it hahahahha!!
His headphone made me and emily very high LOL. We kept playing high songs and ended up shaking, lmao.
The last picture is the sweet emily :D
This photo is nice, isnt it? The sunlight and all, we love it haha.
Went to ktv afterthat and continued highing ~~
Lets talk about Today:
A very exciting day LOL. 8 people were on mc. 3 went home after that LOL.
The school 'quarantined' us, aw. Diff recess time.
Like between lower sec and upper sec recess so no queue!
Get to go home early. 15 minutes earlier casue dont want us to mix with other students.
But it dont seem to make a diff.
Pon CCA and other activities. Its like the best part of it cans.
Napha also postphoned :D
But its getting scary ): You see,
I try draw out sitting arrangement k.
-----------------------------------------------------------Teacher's table.
YingXuan Leshon, -----Suanyee Jiayu, --------Yiru Ericsson!, ---------Denise Suru
Simin Shiqi, -----------Emily MingHan, -------Hueywen, Joey, -------Shaoping! me
Vernessa Adriel!, ------Natalie Shermaine, ----Elizabeth Lingying!, -----Gisella Philson!
Wenjing Jintat, -------Yenjie aikiaet, ------------Jiayee Gavin, -------Claudia Tzengsuan
----------------------Marcus! Zijun, -----------Carina Liangning, -------Moses hweechi
Okay, so as you can see, manymany people that fell ill are from teacher's table that side.
And I tell you, from all these people that are on mc, there are a clique.
See the red exclamation marks? Yeaps, thats it.
Further more, also in the clique, shaoping and philson is having runny nose and cough respectively.
In conclusion, im in danger.
Plusplusplus! I drank from the same bottle as emily twice and sat beside tzengsuan the previous day! And if you will take in consideration that, I dont touch vegetables and fruits at all, im doomed.
Okay, so am I pro or what? Im still here, healthy like dk what, blogging.
Despite the fact that, there's news that LingYing and Ericsson kena H1N1 and with Emily's probably-kena case.