I was locked out of the house for 5 hours today cause the idiots were not at home and I didnt bring my key. The big idiot know that I dont have a habit of bringing keys yet she, didnt bother to left me with one. Motherfucking retards.
My mother tried to 'counsel' me and said I should change my temper blahblahblah but hello! My temper is like that when born. How do you expect me to change it?
Ya la, my temper is bad. Is foul. But also not I want one what! I want to be those
guniang that have fuckingly good temper, and will tolerate
anything but I just cant! Purposely tolerating when im about to burst feels miserable and pathetic. You cant even show your own feelings, laughs.
Those that had suffered under my temper, I must say that I dont mean it. I just dont like to hide my emotions. Those that are on the edge of starting a lighter on top of me, I caution you to becareful and dont burn yourself in the end. I get violent easily these days. Throwing of things at people become so normal to me that I dont feel guilty.