<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
BOF (bengs version)
Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:44 PM

Hey yo! I want to rant ): But I can't, aw ): Anyway........ I can't help but to say,
THAT ISN'T AN EXCUSE.
Okay, great. I said it, phew. I thought I might go crazy bottling it up.

Some of you have know, I had been attending my grandfather's funeral these few days and was dead tired!! But, I had a feast of the eyes >:) Hohohohoho, I shall beat around the bushes hahahaha!

Dont you all agree that Jihoo is shuai?
Dont you all agree that Jihoo is freaking cool?
Dont you all agree that bengs have great sense of fashion sense?

Hahahhaha, I SAW AHBENG VERSION OF JIHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
How's that!!! LOL. Take away gayness and put in some bengness ^^v !
Me like HAHAHHAH LOL.
He came last night!!! And we all thought that he wont come today but he came!!!! Hahahahahaha.
Me and my cous were like perverts, purposely walk there and see him. See alr will laugh laugh laugh then walk away LOL.
And last night was like damn funny, we walk there alr right then saw him and we walking away, my cous was very happy so she jumpjumjump/skipskipskip then jump/skip till her LG's touchscreen phone's screen spoilt drop out then spoil LOL. Hahahhhahhaa, damn funny LOL.
And we were thinking of rdm ways to get number LOL.
Normally is guys ask for numbers one leh!!! And we girls, wanted to go ask for his!!!
See his power not!!!

Lee Fang's And Qiaomei's ways to get numbers:

1) "Hello, you are my cous's friend? Oh, I am (name) and was wondering whether you want a drink. You in what school? (answer) Oh, hahha im in (school). Anyway, nice hair you have there! Your school allows dyed hair? Cool! Hahahhhaa. (Crap more rubbish and ask for number in the end :D !)"

- No matter how much you want to ask whether he have girlfriend, shut up.

2) "Uh hi, I need to know your number cause we might need to contact you regarding (something). Uhms, if its inconvenient, nevermind. But it'll be really helpful -innocent look- "

-That innocent look very important okay!! If not, he'll just treat you as a scammer!!!

3) -bump into him and purposely drop phone- "Omg, sorrysorry!" -apologic look- And by this time, he'll reach for your phone already so you take the phone from him and purposely brush against his hand and blush/smile madly.

-First, you have to make sure that you look chio/sweet/cute/sexy/hot whatever you wants him to think you are so you can leave an impression! Then, just act like you are really shy and show that you are intesrested by blushing madly. And he will get interested too ^^ In simpler words, look chio and go attack.



Hahahhha, damn retard I know!!! But it may somehow work ^^ No gurantees, cause we didnt try it LOL.
And I told my sisters say I have a feeling he will come again today then they say wont and skaly come one beng junpyyo or beng kimbum LOL.
Then my erjie say "Aiya beng junpyo wont come one la. You cannot find a guy with such 'kiumoh' (curly hair) in singapore one lor. But maybe kimbum will come leh. I like kimbum, so cute ^^"
Eeyer, 老牛吃嫩草 leh she LOL.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3