I've been praying that blogger will return to normal when its directing to this posting page but apparently, it isnt any better.
Blogs without pictures are so boring aw. Dont fall asleep k ^^
Recently, I felt muchmuch better. For some reasons. I dont feel that tired and generally, im happy yay :D
I have been trying like damn hard to save and cut down on my food expenses but failed! K la, change say abit.
But the money I spend is ... argh. Moses and Jintat kept complaining. Say that my allowance so much yet can save nothing.
I want to save also lor. But ... sigh.
I had also been uhms, yeah! Be more active at home ha :D
Like come home, do homework, bathe and slack etcetc. Make sure I dont rot at home like some no life people. No names mentioned.
Last time, I'll just be too tired to do anything other than sleep sleep sleep! But now, I force myseof to bathe before I go to sleep. And whats the time now, 9+. I am suppose to be bathing but my ass brother give me the lappy at this time, I cant possibly give this chance up and wait for days before I can use it again right.
My hair is damn off nowadays. Cant stand it, gahgahgahgah.
I just thought of a plan yaknow. I'll write down somewhere where I went that day then I'll take it out when I have the chance to blog so that i can have something to talk about. Will try that ha.
Oh and uhms, JinTat, Moses and Gavin are forever great entertainers!! Can make you laugh like mad when you are feeling down yaknow.
Shiqi and Emily are great gossipers tooooooooooooooooooooooo! ^^
Love them all to the max!!!
Shiqi and me have been thinking of activities for 11sept. Any idea what day is that? I doubt anyone remembers la ):
Jintat wants to go also LOL. Cause we were thinking of chalet and he damn excited yknow.
Moses Wu Shuoting, we have agreed on 65$ right? So dont ask me to increase it, cause we dont print money.
You ask me one more time, it'll immediately drop kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.