My interest for blogging just -poof- disappear! ):
Cannot cannot, I have to find something to do !
Lets see, what have I been doing this whole week? I cant rmb T_T
My stm is really, VERY SERIOUS. I only can remember ytd's event.
Went to renew my passport because mine died ;o
Woah yknow, this make me very angry. I go take photo right,
then the photo print out alr, the lady look and shake her head -'-
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LA. YOU TAKE ONE LEH. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO TELL ME WHATS WRONG RIGHT. TMD DE LOR. What attitude -.-
Then go pay money and register. The whole procedure is like 5MINUTES ONLY. I thought its gonna be long cause people change passport photo have to wait for hours mah.
Went to suntec to find stephanie and shiqi afterthat.
Stephanie is mad. I was on the phone with her and,
Me: Where you? I er, carrefour thr. (Actually I was on the escalator going up alr)Steph: Wait wait I go find you.Me: Eh I at star factory alr.Steph: Huh, I thought you at carrefour? You stay ah, dont move ah. We go find you.Me: kk kk.Steph: I ASK YOU DONT MOVE LA. DONT MOVE AH, STAY PUT. DONT MOVE A MUSCLE. STAY!Rofl man. She cant even see me lor LOL.
Then went to find my jimjim! LOL. The @club so ulu oh.
Find like mad k. Go around whole suntec.
Found alr, use computer for like onehour. Fking ass no audi .
But one girl can play leh -.- Aiya, wtv la.
LATER GOT ASTRO MEETING BUT CARINA NOT GOING, I WONDER HOW I WILL SURVIVE LOR. Daniel, Henry, Yen Jie, MEEEEEEEEE! -.- -.- CAN I NOT GO, FKFKFKKFKKFK.