This post is dedicated to LiangNing, as requested (:
Thank you for coaching me in maths this afternoon, hahahha. Even though I know you wanted to vomit blood after seeing my answers right :D
Well yknow something, I am like effing pro in analysing things hahahha. So, I realised that you have been supporting us from behind silently (:
I saw your blog post about every L-moers is having problems and your encouraging words.
I saw your words for me and I reflected on it. And I suddenly think that, Im wrong.
Everyone makes mistakes and my mistake is my overpowering temper. I have a strong view for certain things and these things are most probably what L-mos are experiencing. I do things my way, which is the more drastic one and not many people can do things my way. I expect people to do things my way which is like, utmost unreasonable but really, its not on purpose. I just dont want my friends to suffer. Maybe I use wrong ways?
Just because of my 'hatred', I aint feeling very happy these few days. Yes, I shall forgive and forget. I will learn to put things down so I can move forward (:
Don't you worry, k. I will soon become happier and you see the real qiaomei again hahhaha.
I know that some of you really aint happy because I told jintat you-know-what and I don't expect you all to forgive me because I am the one at wrong. I told him when Im not suppose to tell. After oral and after what Eli told me, yes, I admit that I feel a sense of anger and sad at that time but I really have no idea why I feel like that. Really. On my bus ride home, I kept thinking bout things and whatever the reason is, I have the urge to just cry and give up everything I have and just live a simple and peacful life in school.
Sometimes, popularity can get hold of you and make you do stupid things. Popualrity are just, plain dumb. I stand more firmly on this view after I read finish a book called 'breaking up' just a few minutes ago. I read in for dk how many times and the book just ahve something to make me read it again and again. Its about 4 girls and how their lives had change since they enter high school. Mackenzie, the daring and sexy one is big on making out and losing your virgnity. Isabel is the dance diva and can be just as daring as mac if not for her strict parents (Same as Eli, hahha). Erika is the sweetheart which is really caring and understanding. And last but not least, the main character, Chloe. Chloe is a artsy geek. Totally diff from mac but they are friends since they are young. The story is about mac, behaving like some bitch just to gain popularity and Isabel being brainwashed by her. Erika and Chloe fallen out with them because of somethings and they all realised that they have changed in someway. I like this book because it sort of helps me to reason out how I feels. Can't really put it out in words but I feel much much better having write out this post, hahha :D
^^v
(I know this post is dragging too far from what i want to express at first but who cares. I feel happy :D)