<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tired tired!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:25 PM

Sigh, these few days, I am so tired. Tired until feel like pon-ing schoooooooool.
I also dk why seh, curriculum these days are like super slack lor. K anyway, wanna annouce some things.
Firstly, ANY OF YOU WANNA DONATE MONEY TO CHUNGCHENG? We are like suppose to collect $40 each for donations to build walkways, indoor sports hall and renovate old classroom block ( My classroom block leh!) Sounds kinda fun ah. But actually quite difficult lor. Like, WHO WILL DONATE MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL TO BE BETTER THAN MINE?! Sigh.
Secondly, CHUNGCHENG WILL BE INSTALLING THIS FKING SYSTEM OF TRACKING YOU DOWN FROM TERM 3. What the hell lor. Its like every morning you coem to school right, have to scan your thumbprint, key in your IC number and take a photo of yourself. Then when you finally logged in to school, a sms will be sent to your parents to notify them. Idiot la. Then when leave school also need lof out -.- What if like we want to lie to our parents say we wanna stay in school to study when we planned to go parkway shop? A sms will be sent when you log out also -.- Fking cheebaiiii. But I dont think it will affect me very much, just that I needa be a little more frank. But eli, carina and jintat ah, you all gg alr lor. No freedom ):
Thirdly, MY RESULTS SUCKS. I just like passed my physics by 2 marks?! English whole class fail, power k. Only 5 person in the whole cohort passed, LY got 4 alr lor. Whatever la. I'll be fighting for my 3 marks, then I pass alr. And I am the highest in class now k (: Win ahems ahems, so happyyyyyy. Primarysix first class so what luhs. Chinese yingyongwen fail cause whole format wrong -.- But my zuowen pulled me up. But A1 sure fly fly la.
Fourthly, I NEEDA GET A BIGGER CAGE. I pity my hamster! No space run around and dig ): And I needa get my bedding too. And hopefully, I hope to get all of them at T1. Heard that the cages there are nice (: Oh and yknow, my hamsters having war lor. It started when I put them at the bathing house, they began squeking and clkimbing on top of each other. Then when I take them out, they ignore each other and stand far far away. Then on the wheel, they began squeking and squeezing again. Then just a few minuts ago, they did the same thing ._. I hope they dont give birh so early!! I still havent get a bigger cage okayyyy. And carina!! Will they bite? Cause the male one write, keep climbing out and chewing the wire. Is there a way to like shorten their teeth or nails? The male one is like fking active. Keep playing monkey bar. Then the female want sleep, he go kajiao her ._.
Guys are always so irritating, pffts.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3