Tired, again.
Hello! So tired, urgh. Have to train for inter-class games and prepare for the atronomy challenge. Omgggg. This week have been rather, sad. My female hamster, run to idk whr T_T !
So sad okays. I miss her so muchhhhhhh, ): ): ): ): . And mummy will be going thailand tmr, I ask her help me buy bags (: Hahahha, I need bags like really urgent. I want go thailand also lor. Shop like there's no tmr.
I dont see the need to blog about stuff like this but I just thought I needa do something about it?
Today is 23 May, a day which .. hahaha, dont tell you :P Congrats you two okayyyyyyyy (: Must work had for a better tmr, LOL. What am I talking ._.
Later gonna train basketbal with Emily they all at my house here, hope the sun goes down early then dont need play under the hot sun. Jintat have been acting like a coach, what the helllll. Lol.
Suddenly for the first time I think he so smart. In basketball, anyway HAHAHHA.
My results suck. Like really. No As I think. Alot of Cs. Miss Han will come looking for me sooner or later. Hope I dont die. Sigh.