<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The rain.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 11:09 PM

I dont know whats wrong with me really.
When the rain falls, I will feel so lonely, so empty inside.
When there's thunderstorm, I feel even worse.
I will keep wishing someone is beside me, hugging me, and soothing my hair, saying "Its all right. I am here, don't be scared."
Last night, there was a terrible thunderstorm that woke me up with eyes wide opened. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow and shut my eyes. But the rain was very disturbing. When I came close to crying, I went out of my room and wanted to sleep with my dad. The very first step I took when I was at the door, made me saw my father's door. It was wide open. So obviously, he's not at home. I felt super terrible at that time and I can totally feel my heart breaking open. I ran back to room and covered my ears again. But I can't help crying silently to myself. So I began checking my phone to see what time is it and it was 5.05 am. My mother is probably on her way to work so I decided to call her. Not wanting to wake up my maid and brother, I went to my father's room. I called and the momemnt she answer, I just burst out crying. Its like I finally found someone that can comfort me. I told her I was scared through my sobbings and she asked why so i told her about the storm and she told me not to be scared. It was very assuring. So after that, she talked to my maid and asked her to sleep with me. And after 10min of her sleeping with me, I finally cant take it and ask her go back. I will sleep on my own.
This incident make me realise something, I just can't stand rain. Especially thunderstorm. My mood will be just 0% highness. Idk why I feel like this. I just felt very very lonely. I wanted very badly to be comforted. I wanted to just cry out loud and run into my parent's arms. In days like this, I don't know what I can do. I don't know what should I do. I felt totally lost.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3