Rah.
I have like fking lots of things to say? But now my mind seems blank. & I seriously see the need of a very long post. K, atrocious as it can be, I will blog about my daily life . Ahems.
-Ignores all the complains-
Woke up at 10ammmmmmm. Didnt wanna get up until 1030. Read Clay marble for the last time till 11pm while waiting for my Nasi Lemak. Ate and read until 1130. Father called and said he can fetch me. So get things ready and went down to wait for him at 12pm. I got in the car and the first thing he said was, "Mas Selamat kena caught already!" He so excited uh. K la, its a thing to rejoice cause for some people, he/she can stop living in a omg-mas-selamat-is-bombing-us-anytime of life. Kept reading Clay Marble in the end until reach school. Walked past canteen, sawn yenjie with bags. Obviously Jintat's, Moses's and Gavin's. Went to Concourse. Found LiangNing, Shiqi, Jiayu, HueyWen and Emily. Shiqi was having her month pain and I seriously doubt whether its making her go gu-gu cause she was like so hyper. If it was me, I would have cried silently to myself. Emily, Hueywen and Jiayu went canteen to fill their stomachs and get hot water for Shiqi. The water was effing hot in the end. Erm yeah then boring things happened uh 120 like that, went up hall and sat outside cause we knew that we will get chased out by the teacher. Talked about piercings and stuffs. LiangNing say she would never allow her children to go near me and shiqi LOL. Coughs, weare still very guai k -wear specs& smile- :D !
AH OMG, CANT STAND IT ALR. SO BORING CAN. YOU ALL SURELY READ UNTIL LIKE, "OMG, WHAT SHE'S DOING " RIGHT.
Alright, I shall face the risk and blog about something extremely exciting -smirk-
I know you have nothing to blog about (: ; How random can I be really ._.So today, after Lit exam, Emily, Singwei, Shiqi, Liang Ning and we went parkway. LiangNing was upser moody so she go off earlier. We began digging parkway upside down in each of the perfect lanyard for Emily when we wander into Isetan. We began walking around aimlessly and me and singwei were looking at wallets when 3 saleswoman talked to us. They asked us we from cch main or yishun. And I said main. She asked got school badge one is sec what and we said upper sec. So, they told us that
three cchms girls kena caught for stealing nail polish and lotion. They were like wearing school badge. So yeah, old bimbos -.- I felt really embarrassed yknow. Like wtf?! Nail polish and lotion also want steal. And it happened just a freaking 2 hours earlier. They are still at the office now. I wonder what will happened to them, ho. But I suppose they wont get kicked out of school. Sigh,
What is happening to teenagers nowadays? ):
& FOR GODS SAKE,
PRAY THAT I WILL PASS MY MATHS AND PHYSICS.