Quizzzzzzzzzzzz.
I wanna do quizes :D !
Q:Kissed someone on your friends list?
Nope.
Q:Been arrested?
I very guai one lor (:
Q:Do you like somebody?
Of course! L-mo, friends etc etc etc :D
Q:Held a snake?
Naerly hahha. Zoo ~
Q:Been suspended from school?
I tell you I very guai alr!
Q:Sang karaoke?
LIKE DUH.
Q:Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Ahems ;x
Q:Laughed until you started crying?
NO LOL. But nearly hahahaha!
Q:Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
The scene looks romantic, aw ): But snow city no snow flakes ): Singapore no snow also, ass.
Q:Kissed in the rain?
Sounds interesting LOL.
Q:Sang in the shower?
When Im young, I think HAAAHHAHA.
Q:Sat on a rooftop?
In my memory, no but something telles me I did LOL.
Q:Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Not pushed completely though.
Q:Broken a bone?
Nah, I got alot of calcium (:
Q:Shaved your hair?
Even though, I adores Britney, I still wouldnt shave my hair.
Q:Play a prank on someone?
Hahahha no. See I pranked you LOL.
Q:Shot a gun?
If I continue NP-ing, maybe when Im sec 3 hahha.
Q:Donated blood?
Nah, but I dont mind (:
Just be 100% truthful
LAST PERSON
1.You hung out with?
Shiqi, Emily, Moses and Jintat.
2. You texted?
Carina. Calina. Nana, BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
3.You were in a car with?
Bus driver and strangers.
4. Went to movies with?
Serene, sher and co.
5.Person you went to shop with?
My dad, bro and maid LOL.
6.You talked on phone?
Dad dad!
7.Made you laugh?
Emily!
8. You hugged?
Eli :D
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or Moon?
Moon. I like Chang-e, hehe.
2. Winter or Fall?
Fall (: So romantic leh. Winter too cold alr.
3. Left or Right?
Im right-handed (:
4. Sunny or rainy?
Rainy, oops ;x
5. Where do you live?
Kallng, kallang heights, Geylang Lorong 1. Come find me (: HAHHA.
6.Club or pub?
I thought they are the same? ;o LOL.
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can trust and rely on?
Yeap.
8. Do you want to get married?
YES YES YES. The wedding gown so nice, hehe xD
9.Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl ~ I tried to cut it but then never 断 haha.
10.What time is it now?
11.55 pm. Im waiting for 12 then I can be the first person to tag sher happy birthday on her tagboard LOL.
11. Are you afraid of commitmment?
Yes.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish?
I WANT TO BE A SMARTASS.
13.Do you cook?
Home ec, yes LOL.
14.Current mood?
Er, hyper?
Last 48 hrs have you...
1.Kissed someone?
Nope.
2. Sang?
Yes.
3.Listened to music?
Duh.
4. Danced Crazy?
No.
5. Cried?
Yes ;x ;x
6. Liked someone you can't have?
Always.FIRSTS
1. Who was your first prom date?
Shit you. Primary school got prom ah.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Idk idk.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
I drank one sip and I didnt get drunk. Some cider thing.
5. What was your first car?
Ferrari, F1 those kind.
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
3 years old.
Dont ask me where is 7, arigato.
8.Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Toh. Now become Mrs/ Madam alr I think.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an air plane?
China, idk which part. I only know where 五姨山 is. Are the wordsd
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time,who was it with?
Claire LOL. I needed to escape from my brother LOL.
11. Who was yr first best friend?
Er er, Kaiqing isit? XiaoDouDou that time LOL.
12. Who are your best friend?
Claire, L-mo, and those 6P peeps (:
13. Where was your first sleepover?
My Aunt's house/ My ahma's house LOL.
14.Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Claire/ Serene/ Shiqi/ Grace.
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaidor groomsman?
Im only the flower girl hahahha. My neighbour's wedding, she super chio one. I still remember I love playing with her rabbit hahaha (:
16.What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
Find my earpiece.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
When Imma baby.
18. First celebrity crush?
WuZun I think LOL.
19. First Crush?
Aiya, dont remind me la. So embarrssing LOL.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL!!!!!!!!!