<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 15, 2009 10:55 AM

EDITEDITEDIT! :D
I am so happy now, even though its raining soon. Hmm, ya la. Its still there but Im still happy can! Cause I just finished watching a movie with serene, sher&co! Hee, Angels & Demons is so nice~ Its like they need to choose a new pope then this association came out and kidnapped the 4 pope candidates then kill them indivually using disgusting ways. And the robert is sucha smart ass yknow. Can figure out where the man gonna kill the candidates. Later papa coming fetch eat dinner. What should I eat ha. Aiya, later decide. Tmr Eli having bbq at her fking chio house, hahaha. I have no idea what Im gonna wear. No swimming for me ): Nvm, I shall stuff myself with hotdogs and chicken wings then. I hope it will be a full L-mo outing lor. Everytime L-mo go out, is either girls only or some girls some guys. The rain is getting bigger and bigger ;o ! A storm is coming, zomg. Its okay! I have my earpiece on. I'll be prepared to blast my music anytime now. Laughzxcv. Audi is patchingggggggggggggg. I havta wait. Wait, wait, wait. Im waiting. Sigh. I needa do something now. Idk what. Lets spam this post then. I love rain I love rain I love rain!
XOXOOXOOOXOXOOXOXOX. So fake ehs.



I've decided. I wanna do LiangNing's quiz. Very long never do quiz alr ._. !

[1 ] What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
Idk who is the last person I kissed.

[ 2 ] What's the most important part in a relationship in your opinion?
Communication.

[ 3 ] Last person you blocked on msn?
Marcus. Unblock-ed.

[ 4 ] Do your parents force you to go to church?
Buddhist, arigato.

[ 5 ] How are you feeling?
I'm running late.

[ 6 ] Do you say sorry first?
No.

[ 7 ] Name a lyric from the last song you listened to.
I think of you ~

[ 8 ] Are you afraid of falling in love ?
Yes. -hides the desponess-

[ 9 ] What are you wearing now?
My PJ which my maid force me to wear.

[ 10 ] Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Depends.

[ 11 ] How many windows did you open? what are they?
3. Blogger, msn, kugou.

[ 12 ] What Are You Doing After This? Change and get ready to go out.

[ 13 ] Do you like to cuddle?
Yes!

[ 14 ] Do you like someone?
Go away la.

[ 15 ] Does their name starts with letter A, D, M, K, I, C, G, J, R or Z?
No yes no yes. Idk.

[ 16 ] Do you like hugs?
Ya.

[ 17 ] Look to you left , what do you see?
Window.

[ 18 ] What are the things you would love to happen tomorrow?
Comp day.

[ 19 ] Does it matter to you if your boyfriend smokes?
Yes. Alot.

[ 20 ] Do you think you have made a difference in someone's life?
Idk.

[ 21 ] Is there a girl who knows almost everything about you?
Duh.

[ 22 ] Who was that last person you had a phone call longer than 7 minutes ?
Shiqi I think.

[ 23 ] How often do you hold back from saying what you're thinking?
Uh. Seldom.

[ 24 ] Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Yes.

[ 25 ] Is something bothering you now?
Idk.

[ 26 ] What are you excited for?
Inter-class games.

[ 27 ] What was the last thing you spend your own money for?
Mindcafe?

[ 28 ] Is there a song that reminds you of this whole summer?
No?

[ 29 ] When's the last time you knew you did something wrong?
Yesterday. Kena caught for short skirt and untucked shirt.

[ 30 ] Where were you last night?
My bed.

[ 31 ] Was it a boy or girl who last texted you?
Boy.

[ 32 ] Name something you're doing tomorrow.
Nothing. Bbq (: !

[ 33 ] Does your phone normally ring in the middle of the night?
Yes, my dad.

[ 34 ] Is there something you want tell someone?
Yes.

[ 35 ] Is there someone you will never forget?
Duh.

[ 36 ] Did you have any unread text when you woke up?
Ya

[ 37 ] Do you think you're too smart?
Sometimes. Ha.

[ 38 ] Why did you kissed the last person you kissed?
I dont kiss ppl. Ppl kiss me.

[ 39 ] Have you ever held hands with anyone?
Duh.

[ 40 ] Have you change this year?
Yes.

[ 41 ] Do you love the last boy/girl you talked to?
Uh k la. Friend.

[ 42 ] Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
Yes.

[ 43 ] What's something that can always make you feel better?
Shopping.

[ 44 ] Have you ever worn the opp sex clothes ?
I dont think so.

[ 45 ] Have you ever kissed an ex after you broke up?
No.

[ 46 ] What artist are you listening to now?
Cyndi.

[ 47 ] If your ex said they hate you, you say?
Oh.

[ 48 ] What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
On comp.

[ 49 ] Anything hurts on your body?
Yes.

[ 50 ] Who is Your ex?
No one.

Name 3 ppl you tag:
Claire
Clare
Emily

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3