1. I FOUND MY HAMSTER !!Omg, I miss her !! I think she is some superhamster lor, went missing WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER for 4, 5 days!!! And she appeared in my tenant's room !! I nearly cry when he found it yknow ): ! See now, the male hamster so active alr :D ! People reunion leh, must be happy for us k !! Hehehe.
2. I think they seriously need a name la. My maid keep calling the male one 'baby' LOL. Hmm, lets see. I want what kind of name leh. I want special ones (: !
Grr, I've been searching for name yet nothing I like. I need suggestions !! Emily ah, I dont want 'hiaomei' for goodness sake. Why dont you call your hamster, 'mimily' ? LOL. K, that sounds nice HAHHAH.
3. Basketball training have been quite slack compared to how I trained last time hahahha. The guys played 2 match with some strangers today. First match with Ngee Ann and second one, idk what. And we girls did nothing LOL. Just sit there and cheer hahahahahah! Was super thirsty there. The vending machine earn liao lor. But cheat money one leh! Me and gavin want lemon tea then they give us chrysanthemun ._. ! But ya la, still trained abit. Shooting etc. Emily quite pro ah ^^ LOL. I shall carry a glim of hope then hahahah! Shiqi's basketball, cmiiiiiiiiiii. Woops ;x LOL.
4. We went SAM today (: Singapore Art Museum! Nice place to camwhore HAHAHHA. Really,
prettaye. Saw some nude drawings hahaha. K, I shall be mature ^^ Then when we waiting for bus and in the bus, something extremely funny happened. Laugh like mad k. LOL.
5. I've been laughing and smiling like mad these few days. I mean like, not funny I also laugh LOL.
6. Oh, and! We took our new ez-link card alr. Fking ugly lor D: ! I dont dare show to anyone sia. Damn embarrassing ;x
7. Whats with the weather these days ah? Hot until like dk what lor. Yknow today just because its so warm, we no need wear tie. For the first time man. Normally, they will want us wear time no matter how warm is it.
Yes, its that hot. 8. 4th July, CCHMS's Baazar by the lake (: Wanna come? ~ These people ah, must come okay! Claire, Joanne, Sujata, Siqi, Valerie, Stephanieeeeeee. I miss you all la. Comecome k (: And people like clare, shuxin etc. Come come come come (: IN ANY WORDS, JUST TRY TO COME OKAY!! Then must buy coupons from me hahha (: