Yeap Yeap. 4th (: ! I feel so pro yknow. I thought we will never fight into the semi, heh heh. I just keep playing then suddenly, the next match is the 3rd and 4th de hahaha! I wanna own others during the next ICG leh. I want trophy. I want HM to be the champion for all the games. Or at least in top 3 for all the games. Maybe I am ambitious. But really, HM is a no-name in results wise. I think some of them dont even know that HM even exist. If only we thrash people like siao then people will rmb us :P .
Fk you. If we not there, walkover alr lor. Useless what shit la. Go play yourself la. See whether teacher let anot lor. Say what, we noob etc. Pro ah, win champion for me la. Asss you.
Emily says, " as if like without us, you can always catch the damn bloody ball."
Shiqi says, " fuck them la. they also never play until very good lor, still say us. "
How elaborate. Pain means pain la.
I dont dare ask. Aiyo, later the CCA teacher kp one. Everytime say "NPCC 不可以 change! Mandatory CCA!" Then I dont want Mr Yee to nag again ):
Mingle Mingles? (: Ice-cream buffet leh. Damn shiok okay. Got waffles somemore leh. Then the ice-cream flavour like all weird weird one, like very shiok like that LOL.
Clare Keith Joanne Claire Shuxin Stephanie COME :D !!
Shiqi says, "IF YOU ALL BUY FROM HER, HAVE TO BUY FROM ME ALSO. 5$ EACH! ESP JOANNE & STEPHANIEEEEE. CCPS ONE HORRR. MUST SUPPORT CCPS ONE!!!"
Qiaomei says, "Aiya, they want me la :P"
Shiqi says, "No lor. if they buy from you they still have to buy from me, but if they buy from me, they dont have to buy from you. so yahs im better :DDDD"
QIAOMEI SAYS, "HALF HALF LA :D !"
L-mo girls all kena Mrs Yap not Miss Han, so ya. Say we guai and have to ask question etc. Still say we have very good friends :D ! Hehehhe of course, L-mo unite lor.