
Whose hamster is this? Hahahah, yeap its mine. Woo :D
Carina gave me 2 hamsters! Male & Female but unfortunately, I only get to take the female one photo. Yeah its the above one. So cute right ^^
Carina told she motherly, will help her mama take care of the babies, awwwwww.
The male one super acive but super camera shy also yknow. Everytime my phone's cam facing him, he will like turn away then when I not taking, he pose like dk what shit lor.
Sounds dumb but idk whats the breed LOL. Carina never tell me mahzxcv.
Nvm, I shall ask her tmr (:
Oh and, I still havent told of a name yknow. I want a very special name LOL. Like shiqi's hamster. Dwarfie Goi Le Le LOL. Got chinese name somemore yknow! Hahahha, I need suggestions. If not, I'll just continue calling it 'the guy' and 'the girl' Hahahha.