<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Embarrassed lian!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:18 PM




Have anything embarrassing happen to you in school? I have a sudden urge to blog about this.
Well, something happened to me during PE , hahaha.
Okay, that day was the first day of school reopen. Then timetable changed right, but I didnt know. So I went to school in uniform when actually, there's PE. I called Eli to help me bring PE tee for me then I suddenly remember my shorts so I said "Bring shorts also!" but she didnt hear I think. So she only brought shirt and I was wearing black NF that day. I told the teacher then he say, "Nvm" So, I wore PE tee with NF LOL. People were staring at my legs ._.
And that lesson was wushu somemore! Need stretch one, zomg. LOL.
K, so this was one of the embarrssing thing. Another one, PE also.
That lesson was basketball. First lesson. Then, we didnt bring down water bottle. So the L-mo girls were uber thirsty then we began stealing the guy's drink. I was drinking when kuanjintat made me laughed, and I freakingly spit the water out LOL. How gross can I get hahahha!
Oh and another one, I fell down! At the beginning of the year I think. It was after art, lunch break then I began running tot he canteen cause Id want to queue and I fell down! Fking embarrassing!
Hahahaha, -blush- . So embarrassing LOL. Right, enough of all this. Lets talk about the exciting today! Hohohoho.
I woke up at 6.55am and realise its so early so I went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 7.40am and I realised that Im having my stomach cramp so obviously, I knew what happened to me. Afetr that, I went back to sleep and woke up at 9. I seriously dont want to get out of my bed because it was super pain! So I practically crawl out of my room and the first thing I did was "Kakak! I want chicken rice and hot milo!" LOL. Cause I needa eat first before I can eat my painkiller. I brushed teeth and stuff. Ate few spoons of rice and I cant eat anymore. So pain! So I place the hot milo on my belly. My maid look at me like I am mad or something. After that, changed and papa come fetch me go school ( He is making a big effort to spend more time with me and my brother, hahha! (: ) I complained to him and he said, "做女人就是这样吗! 要忍~ 我又不可以帮你!" and he looked at my with that you-are-so-pitiful eyes LOL. Reached and went to fill my bottle with warm water. Placed it at my belly and sat alone. Few minuts later, saw Emily and LiangNing. The rest went PP while Eli is having re-test. Chatted with Emily and LiangNing comforted me hahaha. I suddenly no energy to talk then I write on a piece of paper what I wanna say while Emily talk. Hahahha! Carina, shiqi they all came back and they went to find Miss Han because of my problem. When I decided to wait till 130 and see whether still pain, we had lots of fun making up stupid things hahaha. Look, here is it:
LiangNing, the big neh!
Qiaomei, the hot sexy one!
Shiqi ,the chubby teletubby!
Emily, the 鸡脚!
Carina, the ahlian bangla!
Elizabeth, the airport runway!
LOL. Abit sot la us. K no, is me. Cause is I do one LOL. Im so hot ^^ HAHAH ROFL. I did it because I want to focus on something else rather than the pain. LiangNing totally went crazy. I was drawing thunderstorm then she cancel my drawing and draw an ugly picture of a sun and a beach with people swimming then she say she teaching me her style of swimming then she anyhow draw waves anbd poke the pen down while saying, "Waves~ Then jump down!" LOL. Mad woman LOL.Hee, then Carina began drawing out a naked woman LOL. I helped her add belly and naval piercing LOL. Went up to the hall and took Maths Paper 2. Quite easy ;o !
After that, Eli, LiangNing, Shiqi, Emily and me stayed back. And we folded skirt at the staircase the mirror, we were folding happily when a teacher came down. LiangNing ran first then we all run out LOL. After that, we began drama-ing around, so funny. We came up with another thing LOL.
Shiqi, the chicken head.
Eli, the chicken mind.
Emily, the chicken leg.
LiangNing, the chicken breast
Qiaomei, the chicken teeth!
Carina, the chicken ass!
& together, we are one big chicken!
LOL.
They wanted me to be chicken face but like, postitute face -.- So I opt for the cutest teeth LOL. Hahahha! Later on, we went to the lake and camwhored. Hohohohoho. Oh ya, me and eli were like competing for the shortest skirt LOL. And because of that, we were the ahlians of the day. Shiqi was like, "Dont tarnish my reputation ah!" then LiangNing, "Omg, I got 2 ahlian friends!" she even took photo of our skirt LOL.
Then we went to the mirror and camwhored again hahaha and homed (:

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3