<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photos.
Monday, April 27, 2009 9:41 PM

I very long never post photos already right. Hahahha, k. I shall make my blog more interesting by putting in photos. Well, lets start with my home econs dish! We were supoose to make an interesting dish for teenagers which was really hard but teenagers like to eat fried food and its unhealthy in the eyes of Mdm Tham. So, we totally change the topic to a healthy dish ourselves LOL. Though it look disgusting, its actually not bad la LOL. But it still ends up in the dustbin, NOT I DONT WANT EAT K. IS THE CONTAINER GOT HOLE.





Sorry for not rotating LOL. Lazy uh. K anyway, this is my mother's god-daughter. But not my god-sister LOL. She is like super cute la!! Even though Idk her name cause everyone call her 'baby' ;o ! I will see almost every staurday then she'll come running to me and eyes on my green tea LOL. She like green tea alot yknow!! She will look, run to my side, look at green tea, look at her ahma then quickly drink then go back LOL. Then she will do this alot fo times, damn bloody cute!! And one of the cutest thing is, SHE DONT KNOW HOW TO SMILE LOL. I was like 'EEEEEEEEEEEEE' then she open her mouth in 'AHHHHHHHHHHH' LOL. See, her mouth is like 'ah' right LOL. Then after I took the photo, I show her then I ask "Who is this?" She say, "Meimei". Then I say "美不美?" and she will say "美" then will giggle giggle LOL. DAMN CUTE, CANT STAND IT LOL.






AND THIS IS JOLIE! ANOTHER CUTEASSSSS. Eli's cousin (though she keep insisting that she's her sister!!) Eli is damn mean yknow, feed her muffin which we made like days ago. Sigh. Then she feed me and liang ning corn yknow!!! She kiss us somemore HAHAHHA. When she smile right, she will put her fingers at her cheek there LOL. I notice that babies dont know how to smile uh LOL. When her father come fetch her right, she come running to us!! She was like hugging us before she leave LOL. Then she will 'muacks' HAHAHHA, DAMN CUTE LA. Aw, I love toddlers ~



LiangNing, Carina, Emily, Shiqi and me!! We wanted to take a special photo and we thought of this LOL. Hmm, is in the shape of a star, can see right LOL. Which one is me ~~ HAHAHHA. Go figureeeeeee. Oh ya, and this is taken at Eli's hse's pool!



Me and Emilyyyyyyy. I want to explain why I post this photo instead of others. Firstly, do you see the hoodie I was wearing? I dont normally wear hoodie right? But it was damn cold in kbox so I wore it. Then they all, 活该,never bring jacket then borrow from me, then I so cold! I was wearing tube and skinnies for gods sake. Spare a thought for me will ya!! And I want you all to look at Emily's hair. Her hair very thin right, and you know what will happen after she sweat? Her hair will turn into a tap. You press, then water drip out alr LOL. And she will keep dripping sweat yknow, super horrible LOL. Plus her ponytail short short small small one LOL. This is, during Eli's bday party which is thousands years ago.






These 2 photos were taken at Eli's house's pool. Again. LOL. We were leaving when we discover the beauty of the pool at night. Damn chio k.


Im addicted to 不够成熟 by By2. It somehow describe how I feel? ;x

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3