<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
meaningful? -nods-
Thursday, April 2, 2009 7:20 PM

Do you know that there are alot of perverts loitering outside chung cheng?
Not an april fools joke anymore k.
I'm serious this time.
It has been reported that recently, there's a man outside our school that is highly pervertic.
Do you know that he does?
He will approach any girls and asked them for their hankerchief .
That's right, hankercheif. He is even willing to pay for them.
How pervertic can a person get?
I mean, hankercheif is a personal thing hello?!
I did not meet him la, (phew phew phew!!!) but I'm just warning you girls, yknow.
Must take note of your surroundings!! Anything can happen!!
Today is a very hm.... how should I say it LOL.
Meaningful? Happy? Day.
Heee (:
Our class went to Aljunid Old Folks Home!!
We prepared alot of activities and programmes and stuff but due to the time constrain,
we only get to carry out the Taiji, passing-the-parcel, magic and community singing.
Then after that, we went to their vegetable garden.
So nice, I tell you!!
They grow all those plants by themselves leh !
Then got this 2 uncle very good, keep talking to us (:
Then one of the uncle told us that his children actually live around that area but they never go visit him.
Sigh, heartless people D: !
I will never do that to mummy & papa lor.
See, my parents set an good example for me, yknow.
They damn good to ahgong, ahma.
I shall do the same thing (:
Yeah anyway, after the community singing right,
we are suppose to return the lyrics booklet to one of the ahgong then when I see him right,
I say, "Byebye ahgong!" then I smile.
After that he say "不用啦, 给你给你!"
Hahahaha, then the dk who say,
"Walao, why he collect from all of us but let you keep yours!"
LOL, because I smiled sweetly at him k LOL.
Hahahha, anyway, I returned the booklet to Mrs Yap la.
When we waiting for the bus, we toook alot of class photos (:
Then we took another Elmo family photo with Miss Han's cam!!
Hahahha, she and Mrs Yap must be wondering what relationship we have with the guys right.
But seriously, we are just good friends (:

Gosh, why i write until so guai and formal LOL.
Must be because I went to the old folks home and I just read straitstime LOL.

Oh ya, Elizabeth is damn mean leh D:
She say my evil twin is call "Kiaomei"
Cause she say I dress until very paikia when I'm outside so she say that's my evil twin LOL
She dont't believe that is me!
Hahahhaha, that's me Eli!
I will show up in 'Kiaomei's' form on your birthday party this saturday! LOL.
Just you wait, heh ^^
LOL.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3