Found out a few things.
1) Most ahlians look like cat, with this super close up and eyeshimmer under their eyes. Meow~
2) Art can be fun too, but only when Mr Yap dont shut people up. "GET AWAY!" "SHUT UP"
3) I am kinda flat ._. "You so early start, but people outdo you alr!"
4) And there's 2 hour of slackness tmr. IB rocks rocks <3 !
Regarding the first info, its something me and shiqi have observed during art. We were like randoming going people's blog and I found this girl blog, she also eyeshimmer addict one then when I open the window, shiqi was like "Eeyer" LOL. So mean right. Then we begin meowing the whole lesson LOL.
The second info ah, hmm. No comments LOL. Just hope art can be like this forever!!
Third one .. .. .. .. I think I stop growing alr lor. My height and er, ahem. Really leh, like never grow like that. Then today, me shiqi emily and eli were like comparing, shiqi effing win me lor.
Wtf right. She shorter leh!! Dont care, hmph. We gonna measure tmr, hmph hmph.
HAHAHHA. TMR IB 2 HOUR THEN DURING THIS 2 HOUR, WE JUST EDIT FINISH AND HAND IN OUR 5 ITEMS CAN ALR HAHAH. AND GUESS WHAT, MY GROUP DO FINISH ALR HAHHHA. YAYYYYY