Ytd was Eli's birthday party!!
Oh oh,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANJUNJIE!! belated ;x
Anyway, wanted to go xinmin sec in the afternoon with NingNing but we very lazy go so didnt LOL.
Hmm, then went plaza sing buy Eli's birthday present.
Laughs, LiangNing is crazy. Wrap 13 layers!! Eli was damn fed up later on LOL.
Then meet Moses, Emily, Shiqi, Yen Jie and Gavin at kallang mrt and waited for bus 11.
Wteff. shiqi showed them the photo they took when I was testing my eyes.
Ahhh, I look like Alien!! DD:
Hmm, when we reached, we went kfc first to wrap the present nicely.
Shiqi dk how to eat nutella, hohoohoh LOL.
Then the guys went missing ._.
And guess what, they went arcade ..
Met Eli at kbox, ASS HER LOL.
Dress until so ahlian still say me!!!
HOR HOR, SHE MORE AHLIAN THAN ME LEH.
LOL.
Then me and shiqi were like so high then we sing sing sing, shout shout shout LOL.
Eli's other friends all emo emo one o_o
k then ate and gave Eli her present, she was so touch LOL.
And she keep showing off the book me and shiqi made for her LOL.
yeah then continue singing and getting high.
The guys were so bored that they keep going out and in of the room.
Then in the end, LiangNing and Shiqi bought poker card for them LOL.
So, we played cards.
I won in cheat again :D
I'm sucha pro k LOL.
Then after that, go home alr :D
Shiqi is so mean leh.
She want me go home myself since I live so near.
Wtf, so late alr leh.
Then in the end, they all take cab while me, Emily, kjt and yenjie take bus to kallang.
They taking mrt ;o
Hmm, yeah then sleep lor.
This morning woke up at 6.45am then go help mummy, around 9 go home.
Do E li scrip until like just finish? LOL.
And here I am ~
Ho, later going bunk with Shuxin.
Bye.