:D
I'm happy already, for some weird reasons.
My life is sucha bore. Fuck you, life!
Won't something exciting happen? I mean, its boring to live like this k!
I do the same thing everydayyyyyy.
Heh, something exciting is happening in Carina's life right now LOL.
Someone... is woo-ing her!
Gosh, a perfect example for 'exciting life' k.
Not I want it uh, just that,
"SOMETHING EXCITING JUST HAPPENED IN MY LIFE, ZOMG."
Yeah yeah, kinda weird anyway.
I've never feel like this.
I was so happy with my life, even when there's nothing exciting.
But now, everything seems to be in black and white!
Hey hey, show me some colours dude!
Aint my blogskin colourful now?
It cheers you up right! If it really cheers you up,
You seriously need some fresh air.
I am not asking you to wake up early in the morning and breathe in all the oxygen the plants is giving out.
Just let your hair down and have some fun sometimes.
No harm right!
"All work but no play makes Jake a dull boy."
Correct? Cause I can only remember, "All work but no play make..."
And the rest, blank.
LOL.
This weekend, I'll be uber busy.
With Liang Ning's friend's school holding a funfair and with Eli's birthday party!
Oh, and the bunk trip on sunday!
And wtf, I just got notified that TanJunJie's birthday party ont his Saturday also?
Sorry, but I'm booked (:
I'm frantically worrying over what to wear on Eli's party.
I know I know.. I look ahlian when Im outside right!
That's why I am trying to be more normal these days but the problem is,
HOW?!
Not say change then can change one norh. I need to overcome my ..
hm, stress? k, whatever.
I'm talking no sense.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT, SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED TODAY,
I NEARLY GOT RAPED BY A 变态 THAT IS LOITERING OUTSIDE OUR SCHOOL!!
I WAS WALKING WALKING TO THE BUS STOP, WHEN HE APPEARED FROMBEHING, COVERED MY MOUTH AND DRAG ME TO A WULU CORNER.
THAT FUCKING BASTARD BEGAN TAKING OFF HIS BELT SO I BITE HIS HAND, AND HE SCREAMED.
THEN A GROUP OF SEC4 GUYS APPEAR AND SAVE MY LIFE.
I WAS STILL TREMBLING WITH FEAR WHEN I GO HOME IN MY DISCIPLINE MASTER'S CAR YKNOW!
BASTARD RAPIST. #$%^&%^
-
-
-
HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY!! :D