<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Annoucement, bunk, shopping :D
Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:39 PM

Hohohohoho, I posting again leh!!
So proud of myself ~~
Oh anyway, just wanna annouce some things.

Firstly,
LIANG NING IS NATIONAL TAIJI CHAMPION!!!!!!!!
Wteff, she is like super super pro k. NATIONAL YKNOW!! WHOLE SINGAPORE!! Pro uh (:

Secondly,
I THINK I HAVE THE EXERCISE-INDUCED ASTHMA ALSO, LOL.
Oi, serious k. Claire don't believe lor.

with love, says:
*I THINK I ALSO HAVE THE EXERCISE-INDUCED ASTHMA HAHAHHAHA

Claire :( ugly me! says:
*LOL

with love, says:
*serious k!!
*PLUS, i also have a phobia for running!

Claire :( ugly me! says:
*lolol
with love, says:
*I shall go see 心理医生!

Claire :( ugly me! says:
*siao lol

with love, says:
*REALLY.
*When I see people run right, I will get scared and start breathing heavily!!

Claire :( ugly me! says:
*lol
*siao


Go ask shiqi for evidence!! I run like a few metres then going mati alr.
Damn it k. How am I going to get a medical certificate uh.
My dad will be just like Claire and I think I am crazy.
He will be like, "CRAZY AH! GOT THIS TYPE OF ILLNESS ONE MEH"
Hello, have k!!
Click here!!
But I scared later the NPCC teacher say, "SEEEEE!! Can prevent one right! Use Inhaler la!"
then don't let me quit, sigh.
Isnt there a article that say asthma can cause Death? Sigh.
OH HAVE!! 'Hot shot' !!
The coach keep having asthma attack then in the end die.
But right, her cause is because there's some kind of cancer inside her, sigh.
Gosh, why do I keep sighing! -loook in the mirror, DID I LOOK OLDER?!?!-

Anyway, thirdly,
I AM GONNA SAVE $150 BY JUNE.
With the help of Serene!! <3
She gonna collect $20 from me every week then give me back by during June!
$50 - $20 = $30!
I still have $30 for my weekly allowance :D
Thus, I will be super stingy and won't be going out on weekends.
Even if I go out, I wont buy anything!
So people, don't tempt me k!

Went bunk with shuxin just now and saw Daryl and ..... ?
Idk who is that LOL.
Anyway, they were like so scared of us, hahahha.
Are we that scary? >:D
So later on, went to find shuxin clothes at plaza sing.
Either too big or too expensive ._.
GROW FATTER LA SHUXIN.
So we went bugis and I helped her pick alot of clothes :D
BUGIS IS THE KILLER.
I feel like robbing someome and go shop, yknow.
Hehe LOL.
She spent like around $70 ;o !

Oh, and I just go research about my asthma.
Normally, my asthma will relapse when I am ill.
Especially when I got cough.
I will be like half-dead I tell you.
My doc suggested me to buy an inhaler but my mum say no need, blahblahblah.
So here it is, see how serious it is k.
Here.
Gosh, I'm so so ill.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3