Thank you so much for your wonderful post Rachel (:
And thanks for the compliment about my choice of words!
Seriously, I think its a award-winning post yknow.
I have been recieving all sort of comments about that post and yknow what,
they all agree with me!
They even ask me to blog more!!
But being a kind soul, I didnt blog anymore about YOU.
Recently, I saw what you said about ME.
But they are some facts which I think you got it wrong.
Quotes times!! -rings-
'and i talk so much become i'm a talkative person, can? hm.. if you dont know me, you wan talk so much also,'
Okay, something wrong here.
Did I talk much about you?
Did my post exceed 100 words?
Do you mean, the spams?
I can assure you that I didnt spam.
Get your facts right hello!
I swear. I didnt spam (:
'tts wonderful for your colourful vocabulary'
Did I put colours on that post?
According to dictionary.com, Colourful means,
colourful
adjective
1.
striking in variety
and interest; "a colorful period of history"; "a colorful character"; "colorful language" [syn:
colorful] [ant:
colorless]
2.
having striking color; "colorful autumn leaves" [syn:
colorful] [ant:
colorless]
Did I scold you with variety of vovabularies? Well maybe BUT,
note that there's 'and interest' that means, must have these two criterias to consider it as 'colourful'.
Does it interest you? Wow, im surprised!
Does that post have striking colours?
I remember, NO.
'indeed i am proud of your post, till i laugh and fell off my chair'
Omg, does your butt hurt?!
If you are proud of my post, I say there's something wrong with you.
People only say they are proud of someone when that someone is their friend, child or relavtive.
And, I am not your relative, not your cousin and definitely not your friend.
Get that clear?
'warning, i know you are keith's friend. he scold me & you scold me'
Duh, he is right to scold you!
You treat him like shit, do you expect him to say,
'Thank you Rachel!!!'
And, warn what warn.
Warn that im keith's friend?
Doesnt make sense huh.
'you dont see wat for make yourself so angry just when you can dont just clicking the 'x' ontop. '
Typo? 'you' should be 'I'.
and, you dont have to teach me how to close that stinking window.
Cause I know. Dont treat me like some retard ass.
I am from CCHMS, a school better than yours.
If I am a retard, what are you?
I know its mean to say this but, you are really getting on my nerve.
'and if i put dum-dum all this, why do you even care? does this even concern you?'
laughs, of course it doesnt concern me.
Come one, just go blog-hopping and surely you can see on other blogs,
there are posts where it doesnt even concern the blog owner!
Dont you know that? -scratch head-
'28 march 09 17:40' and '28 march 09 17:56'
It takes you 16 minutes to read my posts? ._.
Do you have problems reading my post because you dont understand it or what?
Gosh, I am so mean.
There's a saying, 'Only a bitch can identify a bitch'
You are not a bitch! You are a beeyotch (;
No one says 'A beeyotch can identify a beeyotch!'
Woo, another award-wining piece I suppose.
Do you like it? (:
OH OH OH, you might ask why I deny that I dont like you sometime earlier?
Because, I didnt notice that my name is on that wonderful post
AND I didnt notice that Keith scolded you!
I am so proud of Keith!
See, thats an perfect example for the usage of 'proud of'
Cause, Keith is my friend! (:
And yes, I am talkative! Because I can write this much just and its all about you!!