I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
have been blog hopping these few days and I saw alot of
WANNA-BES.I teach you how to identify k,
#1 :
They try very very hard to post emo posts. Like those super obvious they not emo but still write very emo those kind.
#2 :
They also try VERY VERY VERY hard to use good ying-ge-lish like putting in extra chim words but apparently, failed.
#3 :
You see alot of words that dont normally appear in normal human posts like, machiam etc.
#4 :
They make themselves very innocent, cute and pathetic when they are not.
#5 :
They like to use this emoticon, :B
(This is general. Not every wanna-beS use that.)
#6 :
They like to
underline,
italic,
bold their word. Like, every 2 sentence must have one like that.
#7 :
Their link gurantee plus chop, will have something to do with, LOVE, SWEET AND CANDY.
#8 :
They like to write like, *screams* *cries* *faints* *shouts* and etc.
#9:
They like to replace 'you' with 'yoo'.
#10:
They like the word 'keke'.
See, 10 golden rules to identify wanna-beS. Pro me, huh.