Quiz.
Quiz. Tagged by claire.
TEN Are You(s)
1.Are you single?
Yes. Yeah, gloat -.-
2.Are you happy?
No.
3.Are you bored?
No. Just empty.
4.Are you fair?
No. I am selfish.
5.Are you Italian?
Yes if you think I am.
6.Are you intelligent?
No.
7.Are you honest?
Absolutely not. I lie about everything.
8.Are you nice?
No, I bite.
9.Are you Irish?
No, I am from Africa.
10.Are you Asian?
Well duh.
TEN Facts
1.Full name: Lee Qiao Mei (:
2.Nickname: Whatever you wanna call me.
3.Birth Place: Hell.
4.Hair Colour: Half brown half black.
5.Natural Hair Style: A little curly. At the end.
6.Eye colour: Dark brown.
7.Birthday: 26 February.
8.Mood: Empty.
9.Favourite colour: Black, White, Pibk, Grey.
10. 1 Place you'd like to visit:
Amazon.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1.Have you ever been in love?
Who haven?
2.Do you believe in love at first sight???\
No. Thats not love. That is simply superficial.
3.Do you currently have a crush?
Isit counted as a crush?
4.Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
YES LA
5.Have you broken anyone's heart before?
How I know.
6.Have you ever had your heart broken before?
Yeah.
7.Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Someone k-po did that for me.
8.Are you afraid of commitment?
Yes.
9.Who was the last person you hugged?
Elizabeth.
10.Who was the last person you said I love You to?
Idk.
TEN This or That
1.Love or Lust?
Love.
2.Hard liquor of beer?
Underage.
3.Cats or Dogs?
Cats, I am scared of dogs.
4.A few best friends or any regular friends?
Few best frieds.
5.Creamy or Crunchy?
Chocolate or what? if chocolate, I want creamy. Food, crunchy.
6.Pencil or Pen?
Must see for what la.
7.Wild night out or Romantic night?
With who? Girls - Wild. Guys - romatic.
8.Money or Happiness?
Idk.
9.Night or Day?\
Night.
10.IM or Handphone?
Handphone.
TEN Have you ever
1.Been caught sneaking out?
No.
2.Seen a polar bear?
Do you know there's something called the TV and Internet?
3.Done something you regret?
Yes. Absolutely. Definitely.
4.Bungee jumped?
Smi lai de?
5.Eaten food on the floor?
yes -.-
7.Been caught naked?
No?
8.Wanted an ex bf back?
I have no ex, thankyouverymuch -.-
9.Cried because you lost a pet?
Yes.
10.Wanted to disappear?
Yes.
TEN Preferences in a partner
1.Smile or eyes?
Both.
2.Light or dark hair?
Light Light Light.
3.Hugs or Kisses?
Girls, Hugs. Guys, i dont mind both. I mean, must see who.
4.Shorter or taller?
Tall. 12cm, arigato.
5.Intelligent or attraction?
Both.
6.Topman or Zera?
Topman.
7.Funny or serious?
Both.
8.Older or younger?
Older and taller.
9.Outgoing or Quiet?
See situations.
10.Sweet or bad?
Sweet.
TEN Have You(s)
1.Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Ah duh.
2.Ever talked on a phone for longer than an hour?
Of course la.
3.Ever walked on hands?
You show me how.
4.Ever been to a rock concert?
Yesh ._.
5.Ever been on a cheerleading team?
Yes.
6.Ever been on a dance team?
Yes la, claire! K2 that time also counted k.
7.Ever been on a sports team?
No.
8.Ever been on a drama play/production?
Aberden.
9.Ever owned a BMW/Mercedes Benz/Escalade/Hummer/Bently?
Give me one.
Last(s)
1.Last phone call you made?
Ananbel.
2.Last person you hugged?
Elizabeth?
3.Last person you hung out with?
Annabel, Singwei, Shiqi, serene.
4.Last time you worked?
I ahve never worked.
5.Last person you talked to?
My brother.
6.Last person you IM'd?
Shiqi.
7.Last person you texted?
Shiqi.
8.Last people you went movie with?
Claire Joey Shiqi.
9.Last person/thing you missed?
Not last. Is always.
10.Last website visited?
My blog.
----
I need someone to talk to badly. Badly.
I dont know why I am doing this.
I dont know.
I just.. need it.
Hell cares.