<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
NPCC camp; a murder case.
Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:28 PM

I am gonna spam my posts so the post I dont want him and her to see will go down LOL.
My achieves link is not working anyway :D
Just finished editting HM's new blogskin.
So tiring x-x
Tmr camp!! Omgosh, I'll die.
Serious.
K NO, POSITIVE THINKING!!
I'll be leaving early, heh -smirk-
Oi, not pon k. Just that I have some private family matters to attend (:
LOL.
I will ask my dad come fetch me on sunday, morning 7am!!
Ho, jealous huh.
I leave early leh!! LOL.

Did the skit today.
I was frigging angry. People, when im angry, you know what will happen right.
The boys dont want to co-operate one lor.
Talk Talk Talk. All craps k. Then waste so much time then liek to argue so much somemore.
When I ask them to do properly, they asked why should they do properly -.-
So was like,
fine lor. we dont do, see how they survive.
Then we really just sat there until fall in.
So angry k.
Talk so much, why not go plastic surgery, make your mouth bigger so you can talk louder?
Huh, why not.
Idiot people.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3