fuck you.
I know the truth.
Its just that I dont want to admit it.
When people ask me who I like, I sort of .. is disgusted with myself.
What I do was, comfort myself everyday, everytime, everywhere I am.
Self-comfort, that's all I do.
Call me a fool, stupid, whatever, but you can't stop me from self-comforting.
It is tiring, seriously.
Yknow, there are times when you are doing something that is good for you but is tiring?
Yeah, it is just like that.
And yet, there are times when I really hate myself.
Why cant I just face the truth?
Why cant I just..
admit it?
I admit that I am drop-dead
sensitive.Really really sensitive.
I get jealous
very easily.
Whatever you say, will always have an impact on me.
Positive or,
negative.
It's always like this and it is making me very frustrated.
Why cant I think straight?
Why wont the clock turn back?
To times where we talk like good friends.
No thoughts, no worries, just a simple plain conversation.
So tired and yet so comforting.
Everything is tearing me into pieces.