I dont like Mr Yap D:
Everytime scold scold scold for nothing! Then say its our fault, blahblahblah.
I have never like art, anyway.
I am in love with 2 things recently!
Basketball, &
Jeremy 纪佳松 !!
Basketball Basketball, LOL. -starts dreaming-
So cool k! Influenced by HotShot LOL.
K la, not actually. Reason? Dont tell you :P
I just think that, its very cool. Serious, I like the basketball sound.
-sniff- my basketball sucks.
6P vs 6H2
0:18
-sniff- LOL.
wtv, ahahhahahahha.
I need a
professional coach k!
But let me warn my coach first,
I cant run.
I dont run, I wont run.
Not I lazy, dont want run leh.
Is because ..
I have .. a phobia .. for running.After NPCC camp, I always have a feeling that I'll be late then I need to run run run.
So every morning right, after the bell ring, I will immediately go parade square.
Not trying to be guai or anything. Just that, I dont want to run.
If I run, I will sure lag behind then I'll be the last.
Then recently, I notice that if I see anyone running for a long distance, I'll get scared.
I'll start breathing very hard. Like I just run or something.
Yeah yeah, I know its a weird phobia but what can i do? );
That freaking CCA teacher dont let me change CCA also, asssssssssss.
I am gonna write letter, hmph LOL.
And that 纪佳松 really is killing me man, SO SHUAI FOR WHAT!!
-gush-
SO TALENTED FOR WHAT!!
-gush-
SO CUTE FOR WHAT!!
-gush-
-shove lowell away-
LOL, jk uh hahahha.
You talk to me like you cant wait for this conversation to be over.You talk to me like someone threatened you to.When you see me, i feel that i become invisible.Will it stay like that forever?