<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
BEE-YOTCH
Thursday, March 5, 2009 10:26 PM

Yknow, I read someone's blog until very dulan.
And I mean, very. Actually, I dont even know her. Its just that everything she do makes me wanan slap her.
Again, I will use the listing method.

#1 :
Her profile makes me wanna puke. Whole of her profile. She is OBVIOUSLY trying to act chio and cute and innocent and in my observations, SHE SOUNDS AND LOOK RETARD.

#2 :
She's trying to be sarcastic BUT HELL, HER ENGLISH PH-AIL K.

#3 :
If you dont care what other says, why 'TALK' so much?

#4 :
Wow, trying to act ahlian huh? I am not surprise yknow. I bet you said that just the sake of making ppl think you very pro. Hello? Just admit it, dear. You have no idea what to do on the spot. I mean, what if its a ahlian/ahbeng/gang? What can you do la? Fight huh? You'll en dup in the hosipital lor.

#5 :
BE SMART ABIT CAN. THE IP ADDRESS SO MUCH DIFF LOR. HOW YOU TRACK DOWN THE PERSON? or are you just a 'dum-dum' (like how you like to describe yourself 'cutely') that is sucha noob in technologies?

#6 :
Put your commas and fullstops at the right place, arigato.

#7 :
When did heaven became a form of insults? o_o

#8 :
Hokkien ph-ial also? Ahh gosh, GET A TUTOR!!!

#9 :
You dont even have a A* for even one subject lor. Still dare say others? Rofl. K no, I shall not get my shirt dirty because of you. I mean, bee-yoo. Nono, Bee-yotch. Nope, BITCH!

#10 :
I dont like to keep harping on things, yknow? But PLEASE!!! Your ying-ge-lish is unbearable. I rather read a severe twit blog then read yours lor. Yours make no sense AT ALL.

K, im done with my scolding. I am happy now (:

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3