<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
weekends rocks, unlike fridays.
Saturday, February 21, 2009 9:37 AM

NPCC SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.
Omg, can I just die? );
Whatever, its finally weekends! (:
Hm, will be going to plaza sing later with elmoooooos! hahahha, I think we will look weird ;x
I mean, with all of us wearing the same T-shirt and skinnes? o_o
I dont have a freaking idea what are we gonna do there, I only know plaza sing tempt me alot to bunk LOL.
Yesterday, got english Drama and chinese Drama! English Drama was fun, like always.
Chinese Drama was sort of, er, unusual.
During Chinese drama, me and Tzeng Suan was called in by the dentist then by the time we reach there, the chair spoil then the other dentist very busy LOL.
So yeah, she said next monday after flag-raising then go.
Whats the period after flag-raising? Let me check ..
OMG, SCIENCE! wooooooooooooooooooooooooots!
people, are you all jealous I can skip science? HAHAHAHHAHA.
omg, yay!!
K anyway, NPCC yesterday ( T_T )
Did crutches, 20! and I am already dying.
But PT was kinda fun, I mean, compared to other PT.
We played ball games, wee (:
The first thing I did when i reached home, was SLEEP.
damn tired okay.
and I sort of regretted joining NPCC already.
Oh and people, remember, SUNDAY 1PM K (:

There's this talk about popularity, and hell, what does it do?
Make you feel like you are so high up above?
Because it makes people notice you?
I dont know, but I know, its important and uncontrollable.
Do you agree with me, elmos?

180209♥

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3