oh suck.
Point:
nothing extremely bad happened to me on friday (If you exclude the pumping and crutches.) but yes, on 14feb -.-
It was a badbadbadbad day T_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Vday SUCK SUCKS SUCKS AND I MEAN, SUCKS!
Why must Vday appear and mess up my mood?!
Hmph, I hate you, Cupid. I hate you. I hate your arrow, everytime anyhow shoot.
Evidence:
Early in the morning, I need to wake up to attend Cedar Fiesta.
When we reached Cedar, there's damn lot people. Damn warm. But I must admit that the stalls were interesting.
So lots of couple, make me feel very jealous/miserable.
Went to kallang leisure, chat awhile and again, I feel so pathetic.
Went back to cedar, Claire, Joanne, Keith, QuanQuan, Stephanie and WeiWei still haven't come out of haunted house. So waited for a long long time under the hot scorching sun.
and the rest I shall'nt blog about it. I was so iritated, bleh.
Elaboration:
I think my friday the 13th happens to be on Vday.
Yay? ._.