fine fine fine, I shall blog.
recently, I found out that I love to eat brownie! <3
and frankly speaking, I can't resist the sight of it, -drools-
can I have a brownie cake for my birthday? :DD
LOL.
k nvm, I prefer ice-cream cake.
today was funneh!
during IB hahahha.
the fake 'fei lun hai", go and die la you three. ruin my darling fei lun hai's image ~
"Why isnt Jiro here?"
"Cause he kena knock down by car, injured his leg so can't come"
HELLO? THE SCRIPT ONLY WRITE, "HIS LEG INJURED"
what you all talking sia.
and our script is like, IN ENGLISH?! we gotta write in chinese ._.
BUT I WROTE IN CHINESE LEH. so like half half like that.
活该 lor you all, dont want write in chinese. say until very 辛苦 right.
then in the middle of IB class, we gotta go photo-taking.
so damn toot k.
you have to waer tie then button your shirt up until the collar there.
must button until cannot see the button -.-
freaking tight!
when its my turn, I smile right then the photographer say,
"life up your chin"
and I lift up.
"Lower abit"
-lower my chin-
"KA-CHA!"
its done :D
chiong to canteen since no one mah.
and omfg faith! what happen to your art!! so fking nice can!
I bought a folder from faith, so damn nice one.
I support the art club k! LOL.
after recess geog, BUAY TAHAN LOR.
I REALLY GONNA FALL ASLEEP.
EVEN A SIMPLE ACTION LIKE BLINKING MY EYES, I CAN FALL ASLEEP.
-.-
so, to prevent me from falling asleep, I go translate the IB thing and the amazing thing is,
it works! LOL, it freshen me up! hahha.
dont tell miss han I do during her lesson :P
charisma is .. normal.
english is .. kinda fun cause we brainstorm for our CA3 then got alot of whacky ideas hahha.
ELIZABETH GO USE THE BLUE TACK MAKE 'SAI' THEN SHE SAY,
"TMR WHEN YOU COME SCHOOL, DONT TOUCH MY SAI HOR. I PUT ON MY TABLE"
rofl, who would want your sai sia.
I think the cleaner will throw it away hahaha.
after school, go lucky station with singwei, grace, shu yun and kiayee.
discuss where to celebrate my birthday etc.
THEY DONT LET ME BUY BUBBLE TEA D:
k la, I know its for my own good. I LOVE YOU ALL CAN~
GRACE SLIPPED HER TONGUE HAHAHAHAHA.
cause they all wanna invite a 'guest' to my birthday party then they dont let me know who is it!
but Grace accidentally say the name out LOL.
when Grace say the name, singwei, shuyun and kiayee stare at her.
cause I sitting besider grace then I peep at her from the corner of my eyes,
HER EYES WAS BIG,
HER MOUTH WAS BIG,
SHE WAS COVERING HER MOUTH WITH HER HAND.
rofl, grace ILY! thanks for telling me LOL.
after that, went home ~
:D