<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i am in the so-hate-it mood.
Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:36 PM

Don't say my blog inactive alr k! Its so damn active now, as you can see :]
laughs, today is a thursday and I fking hate thursdays! D:
I hate tuesdays also, I hate long long days but I love monday <3
even though its like super long.
I love monday because can report to school later!! :D
Hahahaha, can sleep longer ~~
Who cares if dismiss at 4.45pm?
Assembly at 3.15 then like around 4, interaction period.
At least during these 2 periods, I won't feel sleepy!
Oh, and I am so so so so surprise that ChungCheng care so much about valentines day!!
You see,
Girl Guides selling > Roses, bouquet, and subway cookies.
Eng drama selling > Balloons. (GOT CUPID SERVICE SOMEMORE!)
Art Club selling> Decorated files, bookmarks and donuts.

if I am not wrong, yeah, like that nia.
Eh but at least got something right.
Are all secondary schools like that?! LOL.

Today when walking to grand audi for PE, suddenly got annoucements saying got IPP, LOL.
Yeah then gotta walk back class, hahhaha.
Chinese test is .. .. ..
DIFFICULT LEH.
die die die die die!
tmr physic, I sure fail la, no need test alr.

2more days V day .. some people are looking forward to it and some are not.
Idk I am looking forward to it or not ..
-coughs-

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3