<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
NPCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:30 AM

So........................
Rather then wallowing in self-pity over the valentines thing,
I shall blog about the NPCC activity yesterday!
Er, what we do ah?
Oh, when the seniors are falling in, the sec1s went for a briefing.
The teacher talk talk awhile then its time for the CLs!
Lowell, Sin Yong and Ji hao.
Talk about 'PICARDS ABC' !
P> Punctuality
I>Initiative
C>Commitement
A>Attitude
R>Responsibility
D>(thinking in progress.. er.. er.. hm.. aiya, we'll come back to this later) DISCIPLINE ;D
S>Selflessness

A>Argue (Got people say is appear! Dont appear .. LOL)
B>Bargain
C>Complain

Basically, picards is the thing we should do and abc is the thing we should not do.
(DAMN IT, I JUST CANT REMEMBER WHATS D)

Then ask why we want join NPCC.
Minghan so funny!
He say, "Gun"
Then the CL say "what gun? gun gun gun!"
Minghan: "Shooting!"
CL: "Shoot what! Shoot shoot shoot!"
Minghan: "SHOOT PEOPLE LA!"
ROFL, next time cannot offend minghan! He will shoot you :P

Learnt how to fall in, the commands and stuff,
I hate a particular command -.-
"Go with the wind!" "Whooosh!" and you must strat running -.-
I mean, this is just a command for dismiss! Why must we run!
Very dangerous k.
I sure fall down one lor.

Once i reached home yesterday, I eat and then rest on bed awhile.
But this while bacame 13hrs.
I slept for 13hrs!! Actually i woke up at 3am but then nth to do so go back to sleep, until 8.13...

yay, bunkie! you wait for me tmr, hohohohoho.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3