<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
irritated.
Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:53 AM

Frankly speaking, i dont feel like uploading the photos.
Firstly, I wanna talk about how i feel now.
Have you had moments when you want to do something but you know you cant?
Well, the feeling is miserable.
You can only tell your friend about it and thats that.
You cant do anything.. even though you know what to do.
You just cant, and that leads to the belief of 'Dont-know-what-to-do-'
Am i right to say these?
Secondly, my clothes are going missing.
I dont know what happened but poof! They are just goen from my closet.
Pink NB, White Tanktop, and pink tube, all gone.
Cool right, some hands just love my things so much and took it -.-
Thirdly, I got in NPCC!
Yes, I know you are surprised. But believe me, I'll survive.
When you all see me end of year, I'll be this fit and healthy person! hahahha.
Fourthly, I wanna talk about 'The pact'
I am just so angry with melanie and gus.
Melanie> dao gus just because the police think that Chris killed emily.
HELLO WOMAN, CHRIS'S TRIAL IS STIL ON-GOING, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? MAYBE YOUR BELOVED EMILY JUST POINT A GUN TO HER HEAD AND TA-DAH, SHE'S GONE, LEAVING CHRIS ALONE TO FACE THE MUSIC.
Gus> Went to extreme ways to protect her son. In this whole book, i only love one sentence she said, "I am shamelessly biased' I TOTALLY AGREE. again I must say,
HELLO WOMAN, CHRIS'S TRIAL IS STILL ON-GOING. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOUR SON CRHIS REALLY KILLED EMILY?
I wonder do all mothers act like this.
I mean, they are fking baised la. be rational abit can anot?
K i know, its stupid to get angry with characters in a book but still.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3