quiz again.
tagged by singwei ;DD
1.) Name a friend from A-Z:
A- Annabel
B- ??
C- Claire
D- Diana
E- Edlyn
F- Fiona
G- Grace
H- Hwee Ling
I- ??
J- Jeannie
K- Keith
L- Li Kai
M- ??
N- Nelly
O- ??
P- Pristine
Q- Qiaochu
R- Royston
S- Serene
T- Teng Leong
U- ??
V- Valerie Lim YH
W- Wan Ting
X- ??
Y- Yi Xuan
Z- Zhi Xian
2) can R&S be together in a BoyGirl relationship?(serene & royston)
ROFL. father and daughter sia! hm, but I think its impossible lor.
3) How is L related to you(Li Kai)
classmate!
4) Does Y know Z(Yi Xuan & Zhi Xian)?
idk o_o I think she know as in 'Oh, That boy ah', yeah.
5) If C betray you, will you kill him/her(Claire)?
why would I kill such a duachiobu? and anyway, I'll go into jail -.-
6) If K steals your boyfriend, wad will you do(Keith)?
cough. slap him lols. 'Stop being a gay. Go geylang walk walk see if your interest for girls come back'
7) Wad if B tell you tat he/she has a crush on you?(??)
-blank-
8) Will you and M get into fight(??)?
-blank-
9) Who does R have a crush on(Royston)?
this question.. threaten my safety LOLS. how would I know! like he'll ever tell me ._.
10) If G calls you a bitch, wad will you do(Grace)?
[
smile at her and say she is one too . LOL . but for all i noe, she wont call me a bitch.SHE'S TOO KIND <33]
totally agree lols.11) What the relationship between you and E(Edlyn)?
goodfriends!
12)Who is I's best friend(??)?
-blank-
13)Who does Z likes(Zhi Xian)?
another questionn that threaten my safety LOLS. idk la. for god sake, do you think he will tell me?
14)What colour does Y likes(Yi Xuan)?
pinkpinkpink ;DD
15)Where does G(Grace) lives?
ha. i kinda know whr. lols ;x
16)Did you and C have a fight before(Claire)?
yeah lols. when we were young ~
17)Who is H's best friend(s)(HweeLing)
Her sisters! and laoma LOLS i think ;x (Me, Val, Serene, Siqi, Sujata& diana!)
18)What can you say about T(Tengleong)?
he is so funny lols.
19)What if W tells you that she has a crush on you, you will...(wanting)
eh, im interested in guys o_o
Tag 10 people to do this quiz:
Serene
Claire
Clare
Grace
Shi Qi
Pristine
Sujata
Diana
Wan Ting
Si Qi