SORRY SORRY.I DIDNT MEAN TO PANGSEH.its an emergency ):if i didnt go home. i'll have to spend the night at dont know where ._.you see, my dad, bro and maid going batam to attend i-dunno-what.i dont wanna go but i didnt bring key.so, i have to go home before they leave or i wont be able to go in my house!sorry sorry ;xnext time, i'll guai guai stay thr de! LOLS.really, i didnt mean to! (even though i was shaking)but, we told you two we gtg soon right.then why go PS ._.should come bunk straight away right! ;xANYWAY, SORRY!----SO, in the end, i went bunk.
and er, i sort of feel retard lols.
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IN BUNK RIGHT.
claire, i really didnt hear you la ):
i should have known that was _____
but right. I ONLY KNOW WHEN I WALKING HOME.
i thought that was JJ's friend ._.
k whatever.