<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:32 PM

Yesterday was as tiring as ever.
Afternoon, captain's ball semi-finals and finals.
6P not bad eh. At least get in semi.
6R and 6L is damn pro, i tell you.
Then er come back, went in audi.
Bought expert-4.
Keith, level quickly please );
Was playign with Clare and Claire.
Then Clare go find keith, Claire go find JJ.
PANGSEH ME ALONE IN EX-4. Gah -_-
Right after Claire go, Nexas come.
WHERE GOT SO 准 ONE!
Claire, you ask him come har? -.-
But thank god, got him. Or, I'll be bored to death.
Expert-4 is super deserted de lor.
Keep calling me blackie -.-
Hello? Im brown, not black.
Er, then play until like 6. Off awhile.
Left claire and nexas alone LOLS.
If Sin was there, woah. Good show. LOLS.
No, they okay with each other le.
Aiya, too bad.
When I go back audi, they dispersed -.-
Claire offline.
I WAS SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR BORED.
I fly from free 15 to free 1 then from expert 1 to expert 5 just for fun -.-
Then I go offline lor.
Er, then sms yh.
And blahblahblah.
Nexas then msg me and ask me go back audi -.-
Audi is siannnnnnnnnnnnnn dao.
So I go back la.
He gave me all types of stupid nonsense.
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF FIRST KISS?
A peak on the cheek? The lips?
Or, french kiss?
HE SAY FRENCH KISS SIA.
Really meh!
I don't believe luhs.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3