quiz again & again.
tagged by claireeeeeeeeeeeeee.
1)What's your full name? -- Lee Qiao Mei (:P)
2)Do you like your first name? --I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT
3)How long have you liked the person you currently liked? --I dont wanna admit.
4)Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours? --I haven kiss anyone for i-dunno-how-many-years
5)Did you cry today? --No, but came close to it.
6)What were you doing at 8am this morning? --Sleeping like a pig.
7)What were you doing an hour ago? --Audi-ing
8)What are you currently doing? --Doing this quiz.
9)Who last texted you a message? -- Sin
10)Have you told anybody that you love them today? --YES :DD
11)Do you miss anyone now? --Yes and im not telling you who.
12)Any plans for tomorrow? --NOOOOOO! IM SORT OF LIKE GROUNDED. ROMEOOO, SAVE ME );
13)What was the reason behind the last time you cried? --I felt betrayed.
14)Is there anyone you want to be with now? --YESSSS, DEFINITELY.
15)Have you kissed anyone who's name starts with C? -- I definitely didnt kiss claire before, WAIT, DID I?
16)Name someone who make you smile today, how? --Its a thing that made me smile. and its audi lols. its finally working ;]]]
17)Name a friend who's name starts with 'Z'. --noooopeeeeeee
18)Which of your friend stays closest to you? -- my block, no one. claire live 2blocks away. omg, i hate to admit this, but its tl -.-
19)Do you prefer to call or to text? --Text. I dont like my voice. I'll only call when im in a rush.
20)Was yesterday better than today? -- Yes. Definitely -.-
21)Can you live a day without tv and your phone? --Yes, I still have my ipod and computer (:
22)Are you mad about anything now? --mad as in? totally into it or angry? lols. im kinda angry about some things.. and into something lols ;x
23)Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it? --Yes, when no sex is engaged.
24)Last person you visited in a hospital? --My father.
25)When is your last and second last hug? --Last hug, singwei. Last second, yi xuan i think. eh no, is it sujata? idk.
26)What does the last text message in your inbox says? --its my privacy, hello!
27)How do you feel about your life now? --Unnoticed (IS THR EVEN SUCH A WORD?)
28)Do you hate anyone? --yes.
29)Last person you called? -- my mum.
30)Who usually sent you the most texts in a month? --Depends.
31)Is your room messy now? --Kinda lols.
32)Who will be mad if your room is messy? --My parents.
33)Your shortest relationship? --I have a clean record of zero relationship~
34)Who do you look like? --My dad.
35)Are you a happy or sad person? --Now, sad. Normally, happy.
36)Do you know people who jack-off constantly? --wth is jack-off
37)Who do you constantly tease and why? -- sin because him and sheryl so pei ;DD (sound familiar? cause i twisted it lols.)
38)Do you hate the person mentioned above? --Sometimes
39)If you could time travel, Where and when will you want to go to? --When im in primary 3, i'll do whatever i can to stop my father from going indonesia.
40)Tag 10 People To Do This Survey.
Serene
Edlyn
Shi Qi
Grace
Yi xuan
Wan ting
Sujata
Diana
Si Qi
Hwee Ling