Name 20 people.
#1 Serene
#2 Clare
#3 Grace
#4 Sheryl
#5 Constance
#6 Keith
#7 Qiao Chu
#8 Shi Ting
#9 Hwee Ling
#10 Sujata
#11 Diana
#12 Pristine
#13 Si Qi
#14 Shi Qi
#15 Joanne
#16 Stephanie
#17 Claire
#18 Samantha
#19 Hui Qin
#20 Daron
1.How did you met #1 . { Serene }
In school.
2.What would you do if you never met #1 . { Serene }
I'll be a loner in Audition.
3.What if #9 and #20 date each other . {Hwee Ling & Daron}
Interesting LOLS.
4.Will #6 & #17 date.{Keith and Claire}
Don't make me laugh AHAHAAHAH.
5.Describe #3. { Grace}
My vain-partner LOLS.
6.Is #8 Attractive ? { Shi Ting}
YES! ;DDD
7.Describe #7. { Qiao Chu}
Sweet? I don't know.
8.Do you know any #12 family members.{ Pristine }
No ;x
9.What if #18 confess to you if she or he likes you . { Samantha }
I'll avoid her LOLS.
10.What language does #15 speaks . { Joanne }
English, Chinese, Mars language, Crazy language, Body language, JOANNE'S LANGUAGE (:
11.Whose going out with #9. { Hwee Ling }
ME! LOLS JK
12.How old is #16 .
12. And growing older.
13.When did u last speak to #13. { SiQi }
This afternoon in school during class discussion.
14.What type is #2's favourite song. { Clare }
English songs?
15.Will you ever date with #1 . { Serene }
If she wants to LOLS. Joking ~
16.Will you ever date with #4 . { Sheryl }
This is the second time, this question appear. SHERYL, WE ARE FATED TO BE TOGETHER -.-
17.Is #19 single. { Hui Qin }
Yeap. She is toooooooooooo innocent.
18.Whats the last name of #10 . { Sujata }
Liew. Or Lee LOLS.
19.School of #3. { Grace }
Hong Wen School.
20.Where does #6 live. { Keith }
How would I know? Do you expect me to know? If you wanna date him, go ask him la.
21.Whats your favourite thing of #5. { Constance }
She er. I dont know how to say this in english, but I felt that she 饮水思源.
22.Have you ever seen #11 naked. { Diana }
No, I think. You wanna see her naked? I tell laopa ah. She's married (:
Now choose 5 people to do this test.
#1 Serene
#2 Clare
#3 Constance
#4 Sujata
#5 Sheryl