My msn isn't working for such damn reason.
It used to be okay once I go in Audition but,
I deleted my audi .__.
I'm not crazy okay!
I thought if i download again then maybe can play liao.
But who knows,
Cant even download -.-
And yes qiaochu, Thane is shuai LOL.
You so cute sia.
Describe until, 'Thane is heavenly shuai' ROFL.
My renfred more shuai :3
So, boringggggggggggggggggg.
What should i post?
Oh! You know right,
I went to NTUC with my mother just now.
Then the cashier is her friend.
She tell me "Her daughter same kindergarden as you leh. Very pretty, skinny skinny one."
What, I not skinny isit? LOL. Joking .
Walao. Yesterday i tio suan sia ):
"I was going to ask (name) to jio you lols since he keep saying u very chio"
"he keep saying i chio? ;o"
"Ya la. He seldom say people chio de"
"so, i should feel happy ah?"
"of cos.My fren very chio de. I ask him chio mah, he say ok ok nia.
Maybe his taste his weird"
Then blahblahblah.
"
Even my sis say his taste is bad."
Ahem. Excuse me, is your expectation low okay?
OMG LA. SO BHB SIA MEEEEEEEE.
Nothing to post mah.
Er, so what now?
Hm, aiya, byebye la.
And i didnt know that laopa become Mr. AWNH :o