I'll miss 6P ):
I'll miss HongWen );
I'll miss all my friends ):
I'll miss my family ):
&I'llmissyou ):
All those memories we had, its really memorable.
I can't believe 6 years passed so fast!
It's like a blink of an eye!
I stll can remember my P1 orientation day and my first day of school.
I didnt cry on my first day of school and I did not want to end my education in HongWen with tears.
But the true is, how can I not cry?
Its 6 years, for god sake.
The innocent friendship we had.. thats what true friends are for.
There might be discord, quarrels but hey, we all for one.
What are we? HongWen'08! And thats what we are.

Dont give up when you meet with failures, guys.
ROCK ON! <3
I want to say a special 'Thank you!" to my family cause they are so much fun!
大表姑Samantha, 二表姑Sze Wen, 三表姑Daphne, 四表叔Zhi Xian, 五表姑Daron, 小表姑HuiQin
二妹valerie, 三妹Serene, 四妹SiQi, 五妹Sujata, 小妹HweeLing
OF COURSE, UNCLE TAN, UNCLE LIM, LAOPA AND LAOMA DIANA!
oh oh! and lao-uncle, Teng Leong and Li Kai!
and also, distant relatives!
Nelly, Sheng Xian and YenJie
LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME, 大姐/大表侄女/大女儿!