<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 8, 2008 7:35 PM

iiexzczxzcxzczx wannaezczvxzvzxsvzxzvcs getzxzcscxvxzvx marriiedzxzczxzcxzcxvdsvzxcx ~
inn audizxzczxvxvsxzvxcvzxcs luhhsxzczxzcxzczxzczx.

HAHAHA. MY TWITTING SKILL, NOT BAD RIGHT!
Claire married liao ~
Grats la, MRS JJ -.-
I was damn irritated during the wedding because of someone. hmph.
But in the end, I get the bouquet LOLS.
The wedding took place in bunk today~
Me, donut, sushi, stephy, claire and Jj was there.
Donut will get married sooner or later, 5 hearts liao -.-
Then I'll be the only one left ..
Hais.

My story! T_T
Pathetic lor.

& Serene mei ah, you did a great job ;DD

i am so damn touched luhs.

08/11/08 02:32 AM look whose the retards: if i were u and qc, i would'nt try pull people who aren't in tis matter in ecpecially qm and serene

copied from someone's tagboard! -touched-
who ever you are, I LOVE YOU.
maybe its serene, i dunno lols.

oh! anyway, I've been wanting to blog about this 2 famous sentence of mine.
It can actually test whether you are horny or not.

"Pull my string for a little thrill."
If you think of G-string and whatever close-to-body string, YOU ARE HORNY.

"I'll make her high and dry so I can help her financially."
If you think of prostitudes, YOU ARE HORNY!

Its not very famous actually. Only me and Serene know about this LOLS.
and im declared, VERY HORNY.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3