I didnt online for like one day and I've been missing alot har?
siying> i'll tag you.
nexas> not your shar la. my classmate. have fun in genting~ AND PLS LA, I NOE U SMOKE, BUT I HATE THE BRAND MARLBORO LOR.
sher> lols. i'll tell claire you said congrats! (;
grace> no problem (: it'll be great if you can update everyday LOLS.
rylan> i really really didnt spam your blog! SWEAR!
look whose the jerks> thanks alot.
qiaochu> whatever.
serene> ahahaha. he lost his asiasoft pw, so cant get married lols.
So much thing had happened.
For qiaochu and shi ting's inccident, I really don't care.
Grace told me something, RIDICULOUS.
I know I should be sad la. but i feel so numb right now.
Like really, empty.
I DON'T CARE LA. I DON'T WANNA CARE.
& that fucking audi isnt working now and i dont have a slightest idea why!
I feel like crying T_T