<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
shiqi!
Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:17 PM

tagged by shiqi! (the freaking cute person that said im the sexiest person in the world LOLS)

1. Who was the last person to tag you?
Serene.

2. The relationship between you and him/her?
Good friends! (:

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Cute, friendly, caring, lovable and sort of crazy LOLS ;x

4. The most memorable thing he/she said to you?
'ily dajie! mwarks mwarks!" quoted from her blog! LOLS.

5. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will.. ?
That'll never happen. Slap you, cursing us isit?!

6. What you want to tell him/her?
I LOVE YOU, CUTIE! :}

7. Your overall impresion of him/her?
CUTEEEEEE.

8. What people feels about you?
Everyone differ. I only know sin thinks im a siaozhabor. HOR SIN? -.-

9. The characteristic(s) you love yourself is..?
Im.. er. Dunno? (People! What do you love about me? Tell me using my tagboard (: )

10. The characteristic(s) you hate yourself is..?
My face and pig trotters.

11. The most ideal person you want to be is..?
That duachiobu i saw in the arcade beside bunk LOLS.

12. For the person you like/love, you say..?
Obviously, I'll say "I LOVE YOU!"

13. Pass on this quiz to 10 person. {I DIDNT TAG CLAIRE COS' SHIQI TAGGED HER}
1) Serene
2)Grace
3)Sheryl
4)Constance
5)Yi Xuan
6)Nelly
7)Hwee Ling
8)Si Qi
9) Yuan Zhen
10)Sujata

14. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
No one.

15. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female.

16. If no.7 & no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
YES! THEY ARE ALREADY TOGETHER LOLS. but too bad, HweeLing proposed to me! LOLS.

17. What is no.4 studying about?
Normal primary schools subjects. Oh, add Wushu & Speech and Drama.

18. When is the last time you talked to no.3?
According to msn, 15Oct but I think I talked to her in audition.

19. What kind of music band do no.8 like?
I dunno. But, one thing for sure. Chinese songs (:

20. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yes.

21. Will you woo no.3?
Can consider LOLS. k, not les!

22. How about no.7?
She woo-ed me (: LOLS.

23. Is no.4 single?
She wont stay single for long LOLS.

24. What is the surname of no.5?
Ong.

25. What is the hobby of no.10?
Laughing LOLS.

26. Does no.5 & no.9 gets along well?
I think so.

27. Where is no.2 studying at?
Hong Wen School. (And hopefully, Dunman high! (; )

28. Say something about no.1.
Oh, she's cute!

29. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
As friends. And i succeed! LOLS.

30. Where does no.9 lives at?
Bras Basah. (Did I spell it correctly?)

31. What colour does no.5 like?
Pink! (I think.)

32. Are no.1 & no.5 good friends?
YES (:

33. Does no.1 have any pets?
No.

34. Is no.6 the sexiest person in the whole world?
No, she's not. She is clever! -envy- SHIQI IS THE SEXIEST PERSON! (:

35. What is no.8 doing now?
I have no freaking idea.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3