i dont intend to post anything about malacca here cause, we did the same activities only at different timings so, you know la.
i no need say hor?
K LA. i admit im lazy -.-
anyway,
tagged by claire.
Rules:
1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.
3)Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) tag 10 people to do this.

I tag:
1) Serene
2) Grace
3) Constance
4) Clare
5) Yi Xuan
6) Nelly
7) Shi ting
8) Qiao Chu
9) Yuan Zhen
10) Sujata
--
OH.
ANYWAY,
kenny you sucks.
when i mean sucks,
I MEAN IT LITERALLY.
WHAT, TOYING WITH GIRLS' FEELINGS IS FUN?
THINK THAT YOU ARE HANDSOME OR SOMETHING?
LOOK INTO THE MIRROR, BASTARD.
OH SRY. I FORGOT THAT WHEN YOU STAND NEAR THE MIRROR, THE MIRROR WILL BREAK.
YOU KNOW WHAT,
I WISH I CAN SEDUCE YOU,
PLAY WITH YOU,
AND DUMPED YOU AWAY LIKE IM THROWING AWAY TOILET PAPER.
JUST BECAUSE YOU SMOKE, U ARE COOL?
JUST YOU WAIT TILL UR TEETH BECOMES BLACK.
I WONDER YOUR DEFINITION OF COOL WILL STILL BE THE SAME (: