<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2732824968104587173?origin\x3dhttp://sophistication-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yay! ):
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:30 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know whether im happy or sad!

the happy thing:
I LOVE MY BLOGSKIN! I edited lots of things myself ;DD

the sad thing:
I DETERIORATE ALOT IN AUDI! that's why im not play now while claire is still playing.

LOLS. SHE FOUND CPL LE! grats dar (:
her cpl's sch is so dam near our hse. manjusri o__o
well anyway,
wanna see how this blogskin look like before i edit it?
http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=213480&action=Preview

maybe it's nothing much to you, BUT, I finally figured out how to edit the words :x
Stupid hor me ><
Hees.
PSLE THIS FRIDAY,
WHAT SHIT LA!
TIME PASS SO FAST!
ENGLISH SOME MORE!
die le lor me.

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY! (very early right?! LOLS.)
my last chidren's day T__T
P6 still need study, SOBS.
but, nvm la. next week can play like siao. serious, i gonna throw away all my books and worksheets :P
the concert was kinda fun, yet, boring at the same time. cause, not much performance.
Mrs Chor gave us a mechanical pencil.
Miss Chan -- maggie (gosh, i dont like eat maggie! msg, yikes.)
Mr Seah -- Flat Lollipop (-lick lips-)
Ms Yun -- Pen
Mdm Choong -- Highlighter
And finally, Ms Yun and Mdm choong, JAPANESE PIZZA!
wasabi flavour -.-
WHO ORDER DE AH?!
the pizza is nice!! but, WHY WASABI?!
hais.
aiya, nvm la. it's the thoughts that count!
oh shit!
I forget meet Ms See!
She say she hav something for me.
watever! thursday take! LOLS.
The school gave rubiks!
I dont know how to solve, so, I HATE IT.
And, they gave us ice-cream too. This, I LOVE IT! LOLS.

AND YEAH, did you notice that the 4 lyrics above is actually the lyrics of my current blog song?
listen carefully! it's in the front part. lols.

Melt my tongue, Baby

You turned me on,
and broke the freaking ice
hello! my name is joyce and i'm moderately short. i love a bit of mischief and i'm obsessed with volleyball. i am tanned and i love sprinting because i can feel the wind brushing against my skin. i have semi-short hair and i usually tie them up into a small bun with 1 kg of hairclips on my head. i am active in school and i hate exams. i love choir and another long list of clubs i'm in. pure madness i know, but dont worry, i'm sane. i know 1 + 1 = 3, ok? call me a maths genius. oh, i hate cockroaches and lizards. :)
freedom of speech
a tagboard with the width of 300px will be good.

fly away and touch the sky
link link link

turn back the pendulum


Credits: 1 2 3